Chapter 16 - 𝓤𝓷𝓮𝔁𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓽𝓮𝓭

Reina's Point of View

Yes call me crazy.

I burned down my own house and hid behind the bushes to makes sure nothing remained.

There was nothing remotely special about the place. No memories. Nothing. No significance in my life so why not?

I went back to the hotel and stayed at the penthouse in the hotel. 

Might as well do the killing do the assassination hit tonight then. I took my laptop and researched the guy.

I then found out where he would be tonight. Play boy and very extremely popular in Dip and Drinks. The infamous bar for manwhores.

Perfect for manwhores but also perfect for criminals.

Risky and troublesome

But I love trouble; gives me the edge that no man or woman has ever given me.

I needed something perfect for the seducing part.

Bingo.

A short silver dress with silver heels and a light denim blue jacket over.

I would be able to snatch attention into minutes after I enter the club. I took my car and headed towards the club.

I spotted my target and saw his eyes trail across my body.

I went over to the bar side.

'Can I have a neat whiskey please?'

'A woman buying her own drink when I'm around that's the first.' the man said leaning across the other side.

The bartender brang my drink.

'Put it on my tab.'

'Really there is no need.' I replied as if I was flattered.

God this guy was disgusting.

'Please.' he said while touching my hand and his eyes wondered in mine.

Do you know how difficult it is to fight the urge to slap someone's hand off your own? No, let me explain it's like how much you want to drown your siblings after they eat your food especially after you told them not to.

Just then a strong grip came across my waist and I was pulled into a masculine body.

There was an aromatic scent that was also awfully familiar. 

Narcissus.

He just had to ruin the night.

I plan on getting some adrenaline out of my system and this happens.

Why is he always around me? 

But bear in mind that I am literally drop dead gorgeous I don't blame him.

I would love to be around me.

I could feel his glare on the man I was supposed to kill. 

The chance of doing it my way slipped from my hands slowly.

'So....soorr...sorry......I didn't ...... know she was with you.' the man quivered in fear.

It still shocked me how many were scared of him. 

And with that he left.

Narcissus waited until he was out of sight and then flipped me around so I was facing him.

He was so close to me as if we were going to kiss.

As if, in his fucking dreams only. 

Why not use this opportunity to tease him?

I leaned into him until he felt my breath on him.

He didn't move and neither did I.

He then eventually went to my eyes bit my ear tip softly.

It was as if he had a soft side that was hidden within him very deeply so that no one can find his weakness. And in his line of work that is the most important. 

Weaknesses make you weak and unable to defend those who you love.

I learnt that from the men in the mafia that made close alliances with one in my mafia family.

But right after he did that, he did the unexpected.