Chapter 2

3rd Person'sPov

Jeon Eun Byeol, he is 2 years old boy who had a blood of a True blood Alpha which he got from his father that he didn't meet but he knows that if he ever met with his father, he would be one good loving father just like how he have one good loving and caring brother.

Byeol is just two years old but he can do many things already because he is trained to do so. He can read, write, understand the things around him, clean his own room, and take a bath on his own. It was hard at first but, with his wolf guidance he manage to be a little independent more than other kids. Maybe it's one of the sperks of being a True Blood Alpha.

His wolf inside of him is a little bit mature since wolf generally grow by months, but his human form still grow slower, he still small as a child. Without his wolf guidance, Byeol would be a normal 2 years old voy who still learning how to read, how to write, and maybe his still learning the bathroom training.

Without the wolf inside of him, he'll be a clueless naive child.

Now, he is taking a bath and his Wolf is guiding him again as what he should do. He can say that his wolf practically raise him. His parents are always busy, even his favorite Hyungie. Though, even if his Hyungie is always busy he still love him. Afterall, he can see the effort of Jungkook on making time just to take care of him and show love despite having a trouble schedule.

He could feel that every late at night, even if he is already asleep Jungkook would go to his room and kiss his forehead and said "Sweet dreams byeol, Good night" as he play with his hair gently, and sometimes his Hyungie would stay and cuddle him to sleep.

Whenever his Hyungie have time to spear, he would always play with Byeol. They would play using the stuff toys around his room, or go outside and enjoy the fresh air in the park. The most favorite part of Byeol. Is when he and his brother would just sit in the grass and eat ice cream as Jungkook tries to do something funny and they would laugh like nothing matters.

Byeol felt love and care from his Brother, unlike his parents. His mother do care for him... But sometimes he felt that it wasn't enough? He doesn't know, he can't describe the feeling because his mother would always busy, too busy for him. But when his mother's friends would visit, or if his mother talk to someone who is higher his mother would always brag how lucky and blessed she is to have a trueblood alpha as a son.

She seems happy, and treat him like he is the most precious thing. He didn't know that his mother's love was just a show off to everyone because his just a trueblood child, and his wolf didn't really say those exact words to him, but his wolf knows that their mother just cared because he is a trueblood alpha. She wouldn't care if they aren't a trueblood alpha, and worst she might treat him like shit when he is born an omega, just like how she treat his Hyungie.

His step father? He is the same with his mother. They're love and care isn't enough for Byeol.

Now, Byeol got clothes from his closet and decided to change and dry his hair using a towel. He sat down on his bed and he look at his favorite bunny stuff toy that his Hyungie win for him in some booth at the festival happened last year. This Dirty-white colored bunny stuff toy looks dirty and old but... Its not dirty, the color just faded and despite that he still loves the bunny.

His parents told him that he should throw that bunny away because they can buy him brand new stuff toy, more bigger, more fluffier, having a new not faded color stuff toy and better than the bunny his holding. His parents did buy him more stufftoy, some are bigger than him, fluffier and looks cute more than the bunny his holding. But, he never throw his favorite bunbun because it was given to him by his Hyungie.

His parents can buy a better stuff toy for him but... The Value of the Stuff toy that his Hyungie gave him is worthy of what he can say a treasure. Its precious. Its nothing, compare to the one his parents called a 'better toy.'

He got the bunny and decided to pinch the nose and smile. "wu lwook wike Hyungie." [Translate: you look like Hyungie] Byeol said giggling. He then look the bunny with a sad smile. " I want to cuddwle with him... Bwut Hyungie is bwsy with wok." Byeol said sadly. He just hug the bunny and lay down on the bed planning to skip dinner. He knows its bad for him since he is a kid, he still need to eat as much as he can to grow and be strong.

But, no matter how delicious that food is, if his Hyungie isn't there then the food taste like shits. No matter how mouth watering the food is, when your eating with sadness and loneliness taking over you, the food won't be delicious. The key to a delicious food is eating with someone you love, your friends, and mostly your family.

Sure, Byeol's parents are there but still... It doesn't feel right, Byeol would just lost his appetite. Thats why he just stay in his bed and close his eyes. When his parents checks on him, they wouldn't disturb him and he knows that.

He wish that his Hyungie would stop working and spend more time with him. It might be a selfish request, but that was what he want. He knows that it is possible, if only his parents would treat Jungkook right.

Byeol is a kid who still learning things, but he isn't dump specially his wolf inside. They know, that his parents does not treat Jungkook right. He saw how his mother hit Jungkook a couple times already and whenever Byeol stop his mother, his mother would glare at him and said that he shouldn't be mendling in an adult stuff and told him to go to his room.

When Byeol refuses, His mother would hit him but instead of him it was Jungkook who got hit instead because Jungkook protects his baby brother. So, Byeol had no choice but obey whenever his mother gets mad at him because he doesn't want to see his Hyungie got hurt because of him.

He wish that his Hyungie and him can find happiness, love and care.

______________________________________________________________________

Thanks For Reading
Hope You Enjoy ☺️☺️☺️

Words: 1150

Written: May 23, 2021

Published: July 04,2021