6

Don't get too close, it's dark inside, it's where my Demons hide. -image dragon

****

Why must the world be so cruel to me? I wonder as I walked down the hall to my next lesson. Some people from my geography class started to push me and say some hurtful comments and now I'm late for my lesson. I had thought about skipping it, but since this lesson is history and we all know who my teacher is for that one.

I just walked in not looking at anyone. I knew I was going to have to explain why I'm late this time. So for the whole of the lesson I tried and come up with a believable excuse. One that is good enough for Mrs heart.

It was time. The bell went off for lunch as I collected my stuffed.

"Lily I would like a word with you." I hear. I gripped onto my bag tightly and slowly as possible walked to her desk. "Why you was late this time?"

Opening my mouth no words came out. My mind went completely blank. I forgotten everything I was going to say. I can't get a detention again.

I could feel myself starting to have a panic attack.

"Honey?" Mrs place a hand on my shoulder. Lifting my chin up with her index finger, my eyes were glassy with tears. "What's wrong? Please talk to me"

I couldn't stay here and let her watch me have a panic attack so without thinking I ran out the room and to the bathroom. Locking the bathroom door behind me, I slide down the door, my breathing was heavy and my face was wet with the salty tears coming from my eyes.

I hated this. I hated the fact that I can't just be normal and have a nice life with caring parents. But no. God decided to be cruel to me and make my life a living hell.

*trigger warning*

Getting out the only thing that seem to make me feel better, I pulled up my sleeve and trace the reds marks. Holding the blade in my right hand, I brought it to my arm and slide it across the wrist.

Watching as the blood drip, I got bunch of toilet paper and draped it gently.

*end*

I stepped inside the cafe I was in a few days ago, I find a place to sit and got out a note book and pen and started to write.

House passed without me realising.

"What you writing?" Looking up, mrs heart sat there with a curious look. I stared down at my note book and then close quickly. She can't look at that. Not yet that is. Eyeing her though my eyelashes, she frowned but didn't mention it. "So we still need to talk about why you was late again."

Do we thought? Can't we just leave it alone and never talk about it? Of course I know that will never happen.

"But." There a but? This should be interesting. "I'll leave it alone. Just don't be late to my lesson again because I will have to give you another detention." Sighing out of relief. Mrs heart smile and was bout to say something when a man with dark brown hair and hazel eyes come up to us with to coffee.

"Ready to leave?" His voice was deep and rough. The green eye girl whom I wanted for so long nod her head and stood up.

"I'll see you tomorrow lily." Saying before she leave with the man who Im now guessing was her husband. I watch her walk away with a peace of my heart that she doesn't even know she has.
Leaving me heartbroken yet she doesn't even know.

A/N
I've been very stressed lately and haven't had the chance to post.

Comments what you like so far or dislike.

Bye humans :D