25

• Yoon Y/N •

• Yoon Y/N •

It took me some time before I realized what was happening and that I was dragged in an empty classroom.

I looked beside me to try and see who are two person that pulled me in. They are Lia's friends... I thought to myself after seeing such familiar faces. If I'm correct, their names are Yeji and Ryujin. I don't know much about them accept the fact that they are Lia's little 'minions'.

"Hey there Y/N."

I was brought back to reality when I heard an annoying voice calling for my name.

I looked in direction of the voice to see Lia standing beside the chalkboard, arms crossed while chewing on her gum.

She give the two girls a signal with her head which made them loosened up the grip on my arms as I was now free from the grip.

"Why am I here? What do you want from me Lia?" I tried my best to ask her with a more strong tone but deep down I was scared as hell.

She walked closer to me still with her arms crossed and chewing on her gum annoyingly. She looked at me from head to two as a judging face was clearly seen on her face.

"How the hell did you make him fall in love with you with this face?" She laughed with a sarcastic tone. "I'ma cut to the point. I don't like you and your confidente attitude okay? Not because he likes you, gives you the right to come out of no where and ruine my plan." "I was going to let it pass at first but now he won't even talk to me because of what you did!"

"W-what do you mean?" I ask her not knowing what she was talking about.

"Don't do like you don't know! I know that you don't actually like him and the only reason you started to approche him was because of his money and you probably got what you wanted so that's why you left him like this!" She yelled at me while pointing at my face.

"Where the heck did you get that information from?" "That's not the reason why I started to be close with him! I don't care about his money or anything!"

"Please don't try that act on me. I know them well that your family is in need of money and that you are exactly like your mother, always craving for money!"

"What the heck does my mom have anything to do with this?"

"Didn't you know? She works for me and my family! Omg, I thought she would at least tell you that's she works as a housekeeper in my house but I never thought that she would keep it a secret from you!" She said with a smirk in her face. "God, poor her. I would be embarrassed if my mom worked at one of my classmate's house." She laughed which made her two other friends laugh with her.

I froze. Was mom really working for her? I mean, it does make sense, grandma did said to me that mom was working for one of my classmates but I never thought that she would be the one. And I know I shouldn't feel this way but I couldn't help but to feel embarrassed about it.

"That's why you can't be with Soobin, darling. Look at him and look at you, don't you see that's he way out of your league? If I were you, I would let him go, let him be with someone that deserve him and someone that truly loves him, in this case, me." She said with a big smirk on her face.

I let out a laugh. "You may have been able to play with Soobin but no me Lia, I'm not that naïve and stupid. I think that both of us can agree that you don't actually like him. So before you make some suspicions about me, look at yourself first because you are not any better.

The expression in her face changed in a second. Without letting her say anything else, I turned around, pushing her friends aside and walked out of the room.

The hallway was filled with many students that were coming back from their lunch. I tried my best to blend on the big crowd but failed to when I felt Lia's hand, brutally grabbing my arm making me face her.

She was furious. Very furious.

"What did you just said?"

"Drop the act Lia, you know damn well what I'm talking about. Soobin told me everything and if I'm being completely honest with you, I'm having big trouble believing your 'blackmailed' story." "I mean, who would want to mess with you, the daughter of one of the biggest companies and blackmail you in the first place? That person has real guts. You may have been able to fool him but not me."

Most of the people that were in the hallway was now standing and looking at us while whispering and gossiping.

"And what if you're right?" What are you going to do if I say that it was all a lie? You're going to tell him? Go ahead and do it, I don't care but just remember that your mom works for me and that I just need to make a simple call back home and she can go find a new job."

"I pity you Lia." I paused. "You're the type of person that gets everything she wants but yet, you still can't get him. It must be frustrating right?" I teased her and I guess it worked. She was now mad angry and if only we could see it, I'm sure that we could see smoke coming out of her nose.

She frustratedly looked at the big crowd that were looking at us, some even filming and taking photos, until she spotted two girls that were walking in our direction, both of them holding boba tea in their hands.

Without a warning, she quickly took one of the girls drink without asking. "Yah! My drink!" The girl that just lost her drink yelled.

Not even caring about the other girl, Lia quickly opened the lid of the drink and dump it all over my head.

The whole crowd was gasping as they were now taking more photos and videos. The crowd got bigger and bigger, making me and Lia the center of the attention.

I felt the cold smoothie touch my sensitive skin as my hair and uniform was now covered in a greenish colour.

I look back at Lia to see her rising her left hand, ready to slap me. I closed my eyes as I was prepared to feel her hand on my cheeks but then, I heard a familiar voice, shouting in the crowd.

"YAH!!"

.....