-Chapter Forty Three-

a/n: fair warning, this chapter is kind of all over the place

/ June 5 \

I was sitting on the couch, in out little mini-apartment, waiting for the rest of the boys to get ready. I scrolled through my phone, making tweets. Dream wanted all of us to get dressed and ready so that we could take a giant picture with every smp member in it.

We were supposed to be dressed up somewhat like our minecraft skins, so I was wearing my character's hoodie. I mean, the more recognizable, the better.

I saw Tubbo walk out of the bathroom first. He came over towards me. "Hey, good morning." He said. I glanced at his outfit, and then did a double take and stared at him. "Tubbo, that's my hoodie!" I said. He looked at his clothes, and he was wearing my Coca-Cola hoodie.

"Sorry, I didn't notice." Tubbo shrugged. "Where did you even get that? Whatever, doesn't matter." I said. Tubbo walked over and sat next to me, and the two of us just sat there together.

I laid down on the couch, and put my feet over Tubbo's lap, and we just sat like that for a while. Ranboo walked out next. He looked between the two of us, and then sat down next to Tubbo, with his feet also on Tubbo's lap. We just accepted it without question.

After everyone was done, we went into the big, main living room, and waited for all of the other smp members, so we could take our big picture. "Take off the hoodie, big man." I told Tubbo. "why?" He asked. "I don't want anyone to know that you're wearing my hoodie!" I said. "I'm going to wear it all day, now." Tubbo said. I rolled my eyes. "At least take it off for the picture, I don't want the internet thinking anything that might not be true." I said. Tubbo raised an eyebrow. "What's that supposed to mean?" He asked. I rolled my eyes, again. "Just listen, for once?" I asked.

We all lined up, with every single SMP member, all in the picture. "Uh- Who's taking it?" I asked. Velvet volunteered, and took a picture. I did a peace sign, and just smiled. Man, I was awkward with pictures.

"Okay, now what are we doing, Dream?" I asked him. "Oh, I wasn't sure. I had an idea though." He said.

"ALRIGHT, LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!" Quackity yelled. Him and Karl set up a karaoke thing, and I guessed that was what we were going to do for the day.

I slipped my hand into Tubbo's. "I don't want to have to go up on stage." I said. He squeezed my hand. "It's okay, you don't have to." Tubbo replied.

I saw Sapnap stare at me from across the room, and then saw him whisper something to Dream. The two of them walked over.

They just kind of stood there, a few feet away, and looked at me then Tubbo, then us holding hands, then Tubbo in my hoodie.

"What's up fuckers, what do you want?" I asked. Dream wheezed. "Oh, it's fine. You and your-" Sapnap paused. "Boyfriend-" He said. "He's not my boyfriend!" I said. "I'm not her boyfriend!" Tubbo said. "are just, you know?" Sapnap finished.

"God, you two are worse than George." I decided. I glanced at Dream. "Speaking of which, where he is? Have you two had your sex yet?" I asked. "No." He said, sounding unsure. "fucking bitch." I muttered.

The two of them left, to go bother someone else. I glanced at Tubbo. "Sorry about that." I said. Tubbo shrugged. "It's fine." He replied. Still holding his hand, I walked over to the karaoke machine, and Quackity was about to start. I sat down, almost tripping Tubbo. "You keep pulling me around! I'm not your pet dog!" Tubbo said. "Careful what you wish for, that sound kinda kinky." I responded. "What the actual fuck is wrong with you?" he asked. "Dude, I ask myself that everyday." I replied.