𓂸

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 14𝐭𝐡, 2067
𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺

"You the lil nigga who was tryna be tuff at Walmart a few weeks ago, huh?" Neith said, sitting his things on the counter and repositioning Nevaya on his chest.

Sarnai sat his things on the counter also, getting back on his phone and keeping quiet.

Neith watched as the boy kept quiet, glancing at him every few seconds. "Whatcho name?" He asked. The boy looked at him while giving him the bag.

"Aila." He mumbled making Neith lean on the counter and hum. "Speak up, nigga, I can't hea you. Use that same voice you was usin on me a few weeks ago." Neith said, mugging him.

"Aila." He said again, a bit louder. "Can yall hu- Shut the fuck up, I'm tryna do somethin." Neith said, mugging the old lady and her grandson who hid behind her.

"Theas a whole nother fuckin clerk ova thea takin people n you wanna come ova hea. Move the fuck and buy that lil nigga some damn name brand shoes, cheap ass shoes." Neith continued, looking at how the thread was coming apart on the lil boys shoes.

He turned his attention back on Aila with his face still frowned up. "Gimme yo phone." He said, holding his hand out.

Aila furrowed his eyebrows before taking his phone out his back pocket, giving it to him after unlocking it. "You youths are so disrespectful to your elders nowadays." The old lady said, grabbing her grandsons hand and walking to the other line.

He put Nevaya on the counter, wrapping his arm around her so she wouldn't fall back before saving his number in Ailas phone and texting himself.

He handed him back his phone before paying. "Answer me when I call you." Neith told him making him nod his head.

Neith picked Nevaya back up before walking out the gas station with Sarnai following behind him. Aila watched them walk to the car before biting his lip and taking his next customer.

"That was lovely, whatchu got his numba fo?" Sarnai asked, looking in the backseat to make sure Nevaya was strapped in.

"Ta fuck the shit outta him." Neith said honestly, glancing in the rear view mirror.

-

"Who you textin?" Neith asked, looking over Sarnais shoulder while texting Aila. Nai looked up at Neith before looking back down at his phone.

"A nigga that go to my school." Nai replied, chewing on his gum. "He yo age?" Neith said making him shake his head.

"He a year older so he 16." Sarnai said, pulling his legs to his chest. "You finally messin wit niggas yo age, huh?" Neith said, staring at his phone before smiling and sticking it in his pocket after turning it off.

Sarnai smiled a bit and rolled his eyes. "I might, I might. Its only one nigga though." He said, replying to a message.

"We been talkin fo a few months too." He mumbled, laying his head on his knees. "Bet yall already did it too." Neith said, chuckling and warming up some crab legs.

Sarnai shook his head. "Nope, didn't go all the way yet." He said, looking at the TV. Neith raised his eyebrow before clapping.

"Petty." Nai mumbled, looking at Fathan when he came from upstairs. He stayed quiet and continued typing away at his phone.

"You finally movin around, pops?" Neith asked, breaking the crab leg and sucking the juice out.

"I try to, my body hurt like a mothafucka right na." Fath replied, cracking his neck before fixing him a cup of water.

He had gotten out of rehab again a few weeks ago for doing the same thing but that time he had taken too much and ended up being rushed to the hospital for overdosing.

Neith was the one who had found him from Nesryn calling and telling him to check on his pops because he had a bad feeling.

And for that, instead of Fallon being the one hitting him, Nesryn did.

One, he told Nesryn that same day that he got rid of all the needles he had and two, their child had to witness him seizuring and foaming at the mouth.

In simple words, Nesryn was more pissed than sad.

-

"What?" Sorin said, looking at Kaltain.

"You ate yo food right?" Kal said making Rin nod. He sighed and tilted his head back, running his hands down his face before looking at Sorin.

"So why the fuck would you eat my shit when I had told yo fuckin ass that I was gon eat it when I finished takin a shower?" He said, frowning and slamming the empty McDonald's bag on the counter.

"All the shit I got today, you fuckin ate it. I know yo ass not fuckin hungry when you had 4 plates of food at the all you can eat buffet plus mine." He continued as his frown deepened.

"You not fuckin hungry so let me eat my shit without you eatin it fo me." He said, throwing the bag away and walking back to the room.

Rin rubbed his lips together before biting them and smiling.