Chapter 4

3rd Person's pov

2 years had pass by and Jungkook found himself with his younger brother sleeping beside the dumpster that is placed beside the back door of the restaurant. Both of them are relying on the food that is wasted by this restaurant. Instead of throwing those foods away, those left overs, it would be better if they would just give it to the street people who can't even afford to buy a single bread to satisfy their stomach.

Jungkook always knock at the back door of the restaurant and asked for left over food and water to satisfy their stomach, maybe to satisfy his baby brother's stomach. Its okay, if he would have an empty stomach for weeks, Jungkook can endure it but not his baby brother. He hates seeing his baby brother tears.

It wasn't easy, knocking on the restaurant or Cafe's doorstep asking for food. Some would rudely shoo them away and tell them to never comeback, some even mock them and throw those left over food in the trash infront of them, but not everything is negative. Some, would pity them and show symphaty and give them what they asked for.

Jungkook heard the door opened and he saw a lady who is wearing a worker's apron. She gave a gentle smile as she gave two white plastic bag to Jungkook.

"Here dear, I hope this is enough for you two." She said and Jungkook look at the plastic bag like it had a million dollar cash on it. He was really greatful.

"Thank You very much Maam, may God Bless your soul and you'll have a happy life." Jungkook said as he bow politely and the woman smile.

"Welcome kid. Your very polite, if I'm struggling raising 3idiot kids I might adopt you and your brother." The woman said and Jungkook gave a small smile.

"Thank you maam." Jungkook said as he bow once more.

"Go on then." The woman said with a smile and Jungkook nod as he walk away, waving goodbye to the woman one last time before walking to the dumpster where his younger brother is sleeping.

"Byeol, Byeol... Wake up... Food is here." Jungkook said as he gently shook the sleeping 4 years old kid.

Byeol woke up, rubbing his eyes gently. When his vision was cleared he look at his Hyungie and the white plastic bag. He smile seeing that there's food infront of them. Its been 5 days since their last meal, well for Byeol its been 3 days since his last meal and it was just a piece of bread that they found in the dumpster. Good thing the bread still look eatable and it didn't upset Byeol's stomach.

Though, the bread was really little. He plans to share with his Hyungie but his Hyungie refused and said thag Byeol should eat the bread and his Hyungie can manage on his own. For Jungkook, Byeol is his number one priority. Its okay that his stomach would shout in hunger, but not his younger brother.

"Lets eat?" Jungkook said andByeol nod.

They start to eat slowly. Byeol norice his Hyungie isn't eating again so he stop eating.

"Whats wrong Byeol? Is the food taste that bad?" Jungkook said and Byeol shook his head.

"I won't eat if Hyungie isn't gonna eat with me. I know your also hungry Hyungie... So please eat with me." Byeol said and Jungkook look at his brother with a gentle smile.

"Okay... I'll eat. But you better eat as well okay?" Jungkook said and Byeol nod. Both of them start yo eat happily.

For two years, they live in the street. They rely on the food and water that was given to them as they knock at the different restaurant around the City. Both of them sleep in the cold floor near the dumpster during the night, and when it rains they would take shelter on a bus stop or something with a roof. It didn't help them sleep well because Jungkook is scared of lighting and thunder.

But he need to be strong, for his younger brother.

Jungkook sometimes regret that he brought Byeol with him and start to live in the street. He taught that it would be better if Byeol stay with his parents atleast Byeol will have a House, and a Family that would support his needs. But Jungkook also thought that those two idiots (Parents) might provide shelter, clothes and food but there is also a risk where they would control, manipulate and mostly abused his little brother.

Afterall, they already hurt Byeol once and Jungkook can't guarantee that they won't hurt Byeol again.

Honestly, Jungkook didn't thought that he would be living in the street and be homeless. The first 3 weeks of his run away, he still have Job and he manage to brought a small apartment for both of them. They live their for a month and Jungkook realize that the bill is rasing without a valid reason.

The owner stated that "I can raise the pay whenever I want. Its my place anyway. If you can't pay then get out."

And Jungkook needs to work hard at that time. But, in his work place his Boss keep scolding him for something he didn't do. He plead many times to not fire him, so... When the time comes his boss was irritated with his actions, his boss decided to give an offer.

Its either Jungkook is gonna sleep with his Boss, or he get fired. Jungkook thought about the first option and maybe, when he do that he'll get more money to provide to his Younger brother. But also, it was a wrong way to do. His father always told him that Alphas like to use Omega just for their body. So his father have one request to never sell his body to those Higher ups in his life and that was a Promise that Jungkook would like to keep.

So, He got fired from his Job and got kick out from their small place and live in the street. He try looking for another Job, but it seems no one wants to hired a weak Omega like him.

Its tough being an Omega because nobody wants him. Its tough being an Omega because of the heat cycle. Omegas had a heat atleast once in a month, its a process in which an Omega is carving for an Alpha, a process where an Omega is ready to be mated. The heat cycle will only stop when the Omega is already mated.

But Jungkook doesn't have a mate. So he endure the pain when he is in heat, and his scent gets stronger though no alpha can smell him because his Younger brother would quickly mask it by his own scent and truly a true blood alpha's scent is more Stronger than any rank scent and Jungkook is thankful that he had his younger brother on his side.

If not, He might be lost his virginity without his personal consent.

Byeol understand the heat Process and the Rut Process. In Alpha, specially Trueblood their rut process is rare. It might come maybe once year, or maybe it won't come at all. When a wolf is on rut, he would carve for any affection and just want to do the mate process. Byeol was given this information by his wolf inside of him, but he didn't really get what happens in 'Mate Process' because his wolf said that his too early to know that. He still 4, he needs to learn many things in his own way.

His wolf just explain to him what Heat, and rut means because Byeol saw his Hyungie is in pain and got worried.

So, whenever Jungkook had a Heat. Byeol just hug his older brother and let his scent take over Jungkook's scent. It manage to Calm Jungkook's heat, but he still in pain. Jungkook just endure the pain, and sleep. He do a lot of sleep to escape the pain during those days.

Despite the suffering, Byeol never leave his Hyungie. He never regret for living with his Hyungie. His Hyungie might not provide him clothes, might not provide him shelter. Might not provide him the best food there is, but his Hyungie can provide him a love and care and his already happy with it.

As long as his with his Hyungie, nothing else is matter and Jungkook was thankful and lucky that he had a Younger brother like Byeol.

______________________________________________________________________

Thanks For Reading
Hope You Enjoy ☺️☺️☺️

Words : 1428 

Written: May 27, 2021

Published: July 04, 2021