Chapter 54: Chensung

{EDITED & REPUBLISHED}

Chenle looked at the phone in the sink and then at his boyfriend who was calmly eating his breakfast. "So are we gonna talk about how you just dropped Mark's phone in the sink?" He asked his boyfriend.

"Are we gonna talk about the blue bag with questionable stuff inside our closet?" Jisung retorted and Chenle blushed as he realized that Jisung was talking about the bag that Kangmi had previously given him.

The dolphin cleared his throat, "touche my friend"

"boyfriend", Jisung corrected, "and we could talk about the phone but if Mark hyung doesn't know then why should we talk about it? Instead let's talk about Daegal staying with your mom for a few days"

"I guess you're right but if Mark comes through that door then you're explaining everything"

5 minutes later

An angry Mark came in through the door and pointed at Jisung.

"WHERE'S MY PHONE?"

Jisung startled by Mark appearing out of nowhere dropped his spoon and looked innocently at his hyung. He then pointed to the sink. Mark glared at him and ran to the sink where his phone was in the water.

"you little fucker" Mark murmured and calmly took the phone out of the water, grabbed a bowl and put dry rice in it, and then place his phone inside the rice.

"ill be leaving now, see you later Jisung" Mark fake smiled at him and left. The smile sending shivers down Jisung's spine.

Chenle smacked Jisung in the forehead before taking their plates to the sink and washing them.

"anyways! I almost forgot that today was Kangmi's bachelorette party" Chenle exclaimed excitedly while Jisung groaned annoyed as he himself had to attend the opposite bachelorette party.

In total there would be three bachelorette parties before the wedding. One for Kangmi, one for ten, and the last one was more a slumber party which was the day before the wedding. Well, Kangmi's and Ten's bachelorette parties were for the adults, but the slumber party was for adults and minors.

Jisung pouted and stood up from his chair to back hug Chenle. "and we won't be able to see each other until late at night"

"a couple of hours Jisung! it's not that much"

"yes, it is! how am I supposed to be without you?"

"you'll be alright", Chenle said and turned around to wrap his arms around Jisung's neck. He softly caressed Jisung's hair and looked at him softly. Jisung looked back at him with loving eyes and leaned down to kiss him. Chenle gladly responded to the kiss and deepened it.

Jisung and Chenle walked out of their shared apartment and parted ways. Chenle would be going to Taeyong'ss apartment and Jisung to Johnny's.

Arriving at Johnny's apartment Jisung greeted everyone and apologized for being late.

"well since Jisung is already here, let's go to the suite in the hotel we booked for the night", Johnny said as he stood up from the couch. A hotel room, yes they booked a hotel room and made sure to buy alcohol. Jisung was still not an adult, so he wouldn't be able to drink.

Chenle arrived shortly after at Taeyong's apartment. He entered the apartment after Renjun opened the door for him.

"Chenle!", Kangmi exclaimed when she saw him, "how is my favorite nct dream member doing?