70: Please I Do Not Want a Heart

"NOOO, No No!!!" Dream yelled and hurriedly run towards to the woman who is kneeling on the ground.

Dream tried to help the woman and gently caressed her back, but the sticky red liquid just keep pouring out of her body.

"What shoul I do? What should I do?" Dream kept asking herself.

"Y...y...ou g...go.." Anne's vision is blurring and could not find where is the girl, but she tried to wave her arms to push the girl away. While also trying to keep the tiny amount of strength not to leave her body.

"No..."

"What are you all doing?! Take the princess!!!"

Dream got surprised by the men that started charging forward but soon after they are unable to come near to the two women.

"What are you all doing! You incompetent-"

The Duke did not finished his words as his head started rolling to the ground.

The guards were surprised but even before they could see what happened, a magic circle caught their attention and all of them fell onto the ground.

"Big Brother Lunard! The Queen is!!"

Lunard came at the right time and as soon as she saw the queen kneeling on the ground, she did not had any second thought and killed the person giving out orders. It was to late when she realized that the person she killed is the Duke of Cancer. However, that is not her priority right now.

Lunard ran towards the two women and inspect the queens body. The two swords had pierced through her vital organs and she is continuously losing blood.

"No..." Lunard hurriedly cast a healing spell but it was not enough as her forte is attack.

The queen started coughing more blood, and Dream watched Lunard tremble in fright.

Dream sigh a relief when she spotted Lunard coming to their rescue, but now, her entire body turned cold and pale.

"She will die at this rate."

That fact that came out of Lunard's mouth sounds like cold splashed of raging waters that enveloped Dream's heart.

Dream stood up and that startled Lunard.

"Night! Night! I need your help!! Please release the seal!! Please help the queen!!"

Lunard was bewildered but also look towards the shed where Dream is yelling to. But there are no movements in the shed.

Dream's eyes widened and tears just keeo flowing down from it. She started sobbing loudly.

Lunard tried another healing spell but there is no change on the Queen's condition.

Dream watched the queen gasping for air slower and slower through her tear filled scarlet eyes.

"Please, save her."

Dream begged. She does not know who she is begging to but she just wants anyone to change this moment. She cannot afford to lose another parent. Losing another one will really kill her emotions.

Dream kneeled to the side of the queen. Dream knees were soaked on her blood. The blood is turning cold and Dream can feel the urgency.

She then extend her hand to touch Anne's face that is slowly turning cold.

"I want you to be saved, to live and to be happy."

Dream's forehead started glowing and soon after a big magic circle laid down where they are at and around the Clover garden.