lxv

A month and a half had passed since Fred and Madeleine resolved everything that had previously led to the biggest fight they had ever had since being together. Things were finally going back to normal between the two of them, except one tiny little detail, sex. Ever since Fred accidentally bruised the girl's cervix, he was completely terrified of hurting her again so everytime they were remotely close to doing anything, he would pull away immediately. Even though Lizzie had explained to him several times that Madeleine was completely healed, he was still mortified by the picture of the girl he loved, clutching her abdomen in pain because he wasn't paying attention to her body language and how uncomfortable she looked while they were being intimate.

The kiss that started tender and innocent on her bed, quickly became hungry and heated as desperation flowed steadily through the oxygen around her room. They were moaning softly in the other's mouth, his hands caressing the hot skin under her jumper but he came to halt and pulled away from the kiss breathing heavily.

"I don't wanna have sex," he mumbled.

"It's okay darling," she said and her gaze settled on the prominent bulge under his red platted pajama pants. "You're hard though."

"Shut up," he rolled his eyes.

"Wanna talk about it?" she asked and cupped his cheek with her hand.

"I'm scared to hurt you again if we have sex," he said quietly.

"Freddie-"

"I made you bleed Madeleine, that's not normal," he lowered his eyes. "I'll go down on you if you want but no sex."

"Freddie I'm okay, it's fine if you don't want to have sex yet. I don't mind waiting until you're ready," she said reassuringly.

"I lied, I really wanna have sex but-"

"Lizzie said I'm completely healed and as long as-"

"As long as I'm gentle and we use plenty of lube, I know but I'm just scared to hurt you again," he sighed.

"You won't, and you don't have to feel guilty about what happened Fred. I shouldn't have said yes if I wasn't in the mood and I should have said something to you when I started feeling uncomfortable because I know you and I know you would have stopped instantly and you did when I said our safe word. I trust you."

"If it hurts we're stopping right away," he whispered and switched on the bed to hover on top of her, trailing feathery kisses on her neck and collarbones before taking off his and her clothes as slowly as he could, taking his time to kiss every inch of her skin and savour the taste of her lips pressed against his.

"Wow, I was starting to forget how that felt like," she panted as their legs tangled together underneath the silk sheets.

"You okay?"

"Okay would be an understatement, am I in heaven?"

"Maybe, I wouldn't be able to tell," he chuckled and wrapped his arm around her, pulling her onto his chest as her fingertips travelled to draw patterns on his toned chest.

"From now on, I will acknowledge this as my first time and all the sex I've had before doesn't count," she said solemnly.

"You're something else," he shook his head and caressed her naked back with his hand, peppering her face with light kisses.

"You love it though," she grinned and her eyes met his once again, never getting tired of the fluttering butterflies every time their eyes linked.

"That I do," he smiled and pressed his lips against her temple.