Turnabout Phoenix & Miles Part 1

(Bold are thoughts)

((Dont worry guys, I'll still continue my other stories. But there are some times where I have inspiration for one story and can write a lot of chapters or fewer, but longer chapters for one story, but then I burn out on that story and have another one. But it doesn't mean the My Hero Academia or the pokemon stories are cancelled. Far from it. I figured since I had a lot of Ace Attorney in my head, I may as well make this. I hope you enjoy this and my other stories regardless.))

It's the funny thing about many families. Even if one of the members are the most disgusting creatures one has ever seen, heard, or experienced, the other members thinks he or she is wonderful.

Some families goes further. They become so blinded by love and admiration, they learn to see that person has qualities of genius, even if they really aren't.

Well, there isnt really anything wrong with that. It's the way of the world.

Well, not all families are like that, and even these families are normal. It's the way of the world.

But there are parents that do recognize their children are actually prodigies. Such as Gregory Edgeworth recognizing his young and only son Miles does indeed have these traits.

There are also boys and girls has these traits, however, his parents aren't as kind or honorable as Gregory Edgeworth and don't see these traits.

Phoenix Wright is such a boy that has these traits and such parents. Well, mother and step father.

His biological father had left Phoenix and his mother Mabel when he was only a baby.

Mabel Wright had married Manfred Von Karma when Phoenix was only a year and a half and they had a daughter together ten months after being married.

Now, Phoenix, even to this day, can't talk. He's also very timid, but that didn't stop him from being an extraordinary and brilliant child.

However, his mother and step father were so wrapped up in their lives, that they barely noticed anything odd about Phoenix. Except that he can't talk.

When he was under a year old, about nine to ten months, he had somehow taught himself how to read and right, having studied the dictionaries, cookbooks, newspapers, and magazines in the house.

Phoenix had soon read all of these from cover to cover and learned every recipe and word by heart.

He had seen his step father keep books on law, so whenever he and his mother weren't home, he would read them, incredibly fascinated with law.

His stepfather was a prosecutor, and has never lost a case in over fifteen years. But that didnt mean he was an honest person. But we'll get to him another time.

Now Mabel, Phoenix's mother, was a very interesting being. You see, she and Phoenix were born in a little village near the city they're currently living in called Kurain Village.

You see, many of the women and girls of Kurain Village have a special gift. They can channel spirits. By that, they can let spirits possess their bodies.

And Mabel was a gifted spirit medium. Emphasis on was. She can't channel spirits anymore if her life depended on it. And it happened around the time she had gotten pregnant with Phoenix.

When he was born, Mabel was disgusted. How dare he make it where I cant channel spirits anymore?! Were the only thoughts she had. Not Oh, what a beautiful baby boy I have! Or This is quite the surprise. But I'm happy anyway.

Mabel was even more disgusted by the part that Phoenix had many powers. Now, he cant channel spirits, but the sheer quantity and quality of his powers more than makes up for it.