"Why the fuck do you need the body?" - Sam

Sam was shocked when Wilbur asked if he still had Tommy's body.

Because, yes he still had it, but why did they need it.

But when Wilbur explained why Sam said yes, with one condition; he wanted to be there when it happend to apologize to Tommy.

Ofcourse Wilbur agreed, Sam had helped them in the past.

So when Wilbur returned home with Sam and the body of the child, he was suprised to see Niki standing there.

"Oh! Wil! I just heard what happened and came here, are you okay?"

Niki had been very not- sad to hear that Tommy died, it made it easier for her. Now she wouldn't be seen as a murderer. She should thank Dream, really.

"I'm fine, Niki." Wilbur replied, while accepting the hug Niki offered.

"Hey, where do we leave the body?" Sam asked and Wilbur and Niki looked at him.

"Oh eh- I don't know we have to wait till midnight." Wilbur answered and Niki looked at him, "What are you guys gonna do?"

Wilbur rolled his eyes, "What do you think we're gonna do?"

Niki gasped, "Oh."

"Yeah, so I have to go. You can visit another time, though."

"Okay, I will." Niki smiled and walked away.

Wilbur rolled his eyes and walked to the house.

"Hello, I'm home!" Wilbur shouted and he heard some "Hey!"'s coming from the living room.

"Why are you so unbothered by this all, Wil?" Philza asked.

Wilbur raised an eyebrow, "He's gonna come back."

"Yeah, but that didn't make me feel better suddenly, he's still dead and has been for a few days, that's months for him! You out of everyone here should know that." Ranboo said while looking at the cow and sheep who were standing outside the house.

"I feel like this, because i knew it was gonna happen eventually. The void still reaches out to me sometimes, it's scary, but I know Tommy is okay with Schlatt." Wilbur said and it made sense, somehow it did.

Wilbur continued after a bit of silence, "And dying... It makes us smarter, helps dealing with some shit. It helped me atleast and i hope it helped Tommy, too."

"Why do you want Schlatt alive?" Technoblade asked.

"Well, he is still one of my bestfriends even after everything with L'manberg. He also spend decades with the void and has more knowledge than anyone could even imagine."

"That's fair," Technoblade muttered.

~

Tommy looked at the sky in his cow form, he really hoped the revival would work. He was kinda done with death.

~~

I'm not nice enough to give you all the revival already.

WILBUR IS NOT SAD IN THIS CHAPTER CAUSE HE KNOWS MORE THAN THE OTHERS AND HE KNEW THIS WAS GONNA HAPPEN, BUT HE IS ALSO LIKE THIS BECAUSE I DONT KNOW HOW WRITE GRIEF LMAO