Part 4: welcome to the fire princess

Y/n PoV :

You didn't tell your friends about your marriage yet . You were not sure of how they will react , how everyone's gonna react . So you kept silent .

The marriage will be held in 2 weeks . You didn't meet the prince personally yet .

The bride will be announced on the wedding day as a surprise so you were slightly relieved about that . You didn't wanted any drama to happen before the marriage .

You wanted to meet your soon to be husband personally and talk to him , know about him .

You wanted to know something about him . You never saw him directly . You wanted to know how he looks in real , how his voice sounds , what's his favourite food , colour .

You wanted to know

Is he happy with the marriage ? Or was he forced too like you ?

You were frustrated and tired with the things going on in your life . You just wanted to wake up one day and believe that everything is a dream .

You told your mom that you wanted to meet the prince and talk to him . But she declined .

Only one week left till marriage . Both of your families were busy in marriage arrangements. You didn't see your fiancé yet .

You were informed that the queen wants to meet you because she is going to select a bridal dress for you . Few days ago some people came and took your measurements.

Now you will go and try out different dresses selected by the queen . You were going to visit the palace . An idea popped up in your mind . You could meet the prince there .

Yes , I should meet him at any cost .

You thought to yourself . But how ? You have no plan .

At the palace ;

The kings secretary sent you a car to escort you to the palace along with some bodyguards . You are not even married but they started treating you like a princess already . You didn't like so much security around you .

Is this how my life is going to be ?

You sighed thinking about it . But as soon as you reached the palace your mind was blown away .

The palace was so big and it has a huge garden in the front and there was water fountain in the middle . There were so many guards guarding the palace in a uniform with a big guns in their hands .

You were mesmerised by the exterior beauty of the palace

You were mesmerised by the exterior beauty of the palace . You thought the palace would be of very old style but you were wrong . You are living in a 21st century . The design of the palace wasn't too old not took modern . It was just perfect at how it is .

There was a man who opened your door and you got out of it only to meet by many guards Bowing to you . Suddenly you felt so awkward. Never in your life someone escorted you like this . You never even imagined something like this could happen with you in your life .