A Trip to The Burrow

This chapter is long, sorry not sorry. 

"Cassandra you're two hours early." George sat on his bed, amused by the pacing woman before him.

"I know and I'm sorry but I just couldn't help it. I needed to make sure my outfit was alright and I wanted to save time to go home if I needed to change and I wanted to help you make a dish to take. We should also arrive early so—"

He stood, catching her shoulders. "Cass, darling you don't need to be so nervous, it's going to be fine! And I know you are about to ask me about our cover story but it's all figured out. You're just our employee. Once again it's not a lie and I've already informed Fred to not say anything."

"A coworker that you are taking home to meet your family...yeah that's perfectly normal," Cassandra countered sarcastically. 

"Well we can be friends too! I'm friends with all my coworkers actually."

Cassandra paused, giving him an annoyed look. "George...your only main coworkers are Fred and I."

George looked to the side and back, confused by her statement, "..And?"

She groaned, starting her pacing all over again. He flopped down on the bed, letting her take a few more rounds before grabbing her hand, "Love, relax."

She refused to look at him, still trapped in her mind. He grabbed her face, turning it to him. "Let me help you destress."

Cassandra knew that look. "...What did you have in mind?"

He pulled her down to sit beside him, then moved to sit behind her. "How about a little massage hm?"

His breath fanned her neck, making her stomach flutter. Strong hands started kneading at her shoulders, slowly in long patterns. She felt a sigh rise in her as he worked on her muscles.

"So tense baby..." He whispered in her ear, which caused her sigh to escape.

She could feel him smirking but she didn't mind, she let her head fall back as he continued. "Lay down for me," He muttered, voice low.

Cassandra eagerly climbed up farther on the bed, laying on her stomach. "Don't crinkle my skirt."

She felt his hands run down her sides to her hips, "Why don't we take it off then? Wouldn't want to ruin it..."

"That's exactly what you would want to do," Cassandra grumbled into the pillow, voice muffled, making George chuckle. After lifting her head and giving him a nod, he slid the salmon pleated long skirt down her legs, gently placing it over his chair while Cassandra turned her head to watch.

His grin grew wider as he scratched his temple, "Ought to get rid of the top too...just in case..." Cassandra sat up with a huff, smiling at him as she crossed her arms, throwing off the top.

"It will feel better this way," he grinned. Cassandra shook her head, unable to hide her smile, "Since when did you become a professional masseuse?"

He motioned for her to lay back down, "Oh you know it was always my backup plan if the shop didn't work out."

He started on her shoulders, running calloused fingers down the sides of her spine, undoing the clasp of her bra so he wouldn't miss an inch of skin. "Ohh...right there.." Cassandra groaned as he used his large hand to knead the back of her neck.

He slowly moved down, working at her hips, encouraged by her breathy sighs. He started kneading her ass, causing her to giggle.

"What? Did I do something wrong?" He stopped his movements.