Sweet Elora - 3

"I wanna go do hot girl shit

"I wanna go do hot girl shit." Ajani sighed propping her feet up on K'saiah's lap.

"No the fuck you don't." K'saiah frowned.

"Go do church girl shit." Johan frowned causing pooter to bust out laughing.

"Yo you going to hell." Kj said eating a grape.

"You driving the bus." Pooter said making me laugh.

This the goofiest group Ajani have ever been in and she was completely loving it.

"Why you so quiet, you good?" She muttered to K'saiah who was obviously lost in his own thoughts.

"I was thinking about something." He responded rubbing her thighs.

"Oh."

"Let's go smoke." She said making him smile.

They were both potheads and introverts so getting away from they big ass group was a relief. Being around them was fun and all but sometimes their social battery run out.

"Your car or mine?" He asked.

"Yours."

With that being said they got up with quickness and dipped.

"We stay doing this shit." He chuckled as they got in his car.

"Right , we some fucking potheads." She laughed as he pulled off.

They drove to his house which was where they usually smoked at.

"You better fucking not." He scolded seeing she was about to open the door.

"You know I open the doors." He said getting out the car and walking to her side.

"Yeah okay." She muttered under her breath as he opens the door for her

"Speak up." He responded closing her door.

"Speak up." She mimicked following behind him.

"Ajani don't start yo' shit." He said warningly as they got to his room.

"Or?" She loved teasing him, she didn't have a attitude or anything she just wanted to mess with him and he knew that which is why he wasn't taking her serious.

He gave her that look that made her knees weak.

"Stop fucking playing with me before I fuck you up Nadia." He warned pulling his weed stash out.

An hour passed and they were high as hell still passing the blunt.

"Aye Ajani." K'saiah called out make her turn her attention to him.

"C'mere." He spoke with his usual raspy voice but for some reason it made her feel some type of way.

She moved closer to him giving him a chance to pull her on his lap.