Special Chapter #5

BE WITH ME FOREVER

Warning: lots lots lots lots of...... s...m..

"Welcome to Helsinki! Enjoy your trip!" The flight attendant beamed as she greeted the two figures who were exiting from their private jet.

"Are you sure? Taking a break from work and go on a trip to Helsinki on our 3rd anniversary?" Youngyeon asked as they both got off the jet, taking their luggages with them.

Since they were both famous people, they planned this trip out as discreetly as possible, so no one would know except for Namjoon, Sunyoo, and Jimin.

"Relax, I'd do anything for you, since you've been there with me from the very beginning. Helsinki is the place where it all started," Seokjin smiled, tucking a strand of Youngyeon's brown hair.

"And it's not because you just want to compete with Sunyoo and Jimin after their honeymoon to Hawaii?" Youngyeon narrowed her eyes and Seokjin gulped before turning to the front.

And yes, Jimin and Sunyoo just got married. Lucky newlyweds.

"A 20% reason is that. But, most of it is because this is a special day for you and I. I'm gonna show those two who's more romantic," Seokjin huffs and Youngyeon rolls her eyes at her childish boyfriend.

"Stop it and let's just enjoy the week together. You told me you had lots of plans for us, right?" Youngyeon smiled as she wrapped her arm around his, and Seokjin nodded as the chauffeur helped them with their luggage to the hotel, letting them in the limo.

As they arrived in the 6-star hotel, yes a 6-star hotel because Seokjin is a rich kid and wants to spoil his girlfriend, you can't stop him. They decided to get the biggest room there as they stopped at the top floor, and their luggage was already placed.

As Youngyeon took her coat off, admiring the scenery of Helsinki, Seokjin walked up to her before wrapping his arms around her waist, her back pressing against his chest as he snuggled on her neck, making Youngyeon red.

"Why are you so red even after 3 years of dating? I'm surprised you're still flustered," he smiled as he looked at ther expressions, and she was stiff because who wouldn't be stunned by the beautiful Kim Seokjin breathing down your neck?

"I-I... I just feel like you're doing this to fluster me again," she said softly and Seokjin smiles as he sniffs against her neck, making Youngyeon shiver.

"It's natural for me to be like this to the mother of my future kids," he mumbles and Youngyeon grew redder as he said that. Like I mean, they discussed about it, but they were only dating, and it still made Youngyeon feel fuzzy.

"Don't say that, you're... being a flirt again," she mumbles and Seokjin smirks as he places his hands under Youngyeon's sweater and she gasps as Seokjin grins.

"I love you, okay? No need to be ashamed," he says as he pecks her lips and Youngyeon stays stiff as a stick. Poor girl, if it isn't for Seokjin helping her by holding her she would have collapsed on the ground long ago. But at the same time she's lucky because not everyone would be beside Kim Seokjin. Y'all wish that was you huh? Too bad.

"I want to kiss you all over. You're mine mine mine mine, mine forever," he whispers as he plants kisses on her neck and shoulders, and Youngyeon just makes an inaudible whimper.