Don't Cry

Delilah pov.

It's been three weeks. Three weeks and we haven't found him. Three weeks and we've only found five clues.

Five clues that lead to dead ends. I slammed my bruised and bloody hands against the pavement wall.

"Tell me where they are taking him!" I screamed.

He only shook his head. I growled and punched his face. I was panting.

"You're going to tell me." I said. Again only with a head shake. I smiled before laughing. I shook my head and stormed up the stairs. My shirt was bloody. I pulled it off and tossed it aside, ignoring the men in the kitchen.

A tear ran down my face. "We're never going to find him." I cried out and slammed my door. I plopped on the bed and covered my sweating body with the cold blankets. The sun was slowly sinking into the night.

Damon's shining eyes filled my vision. His smile widened as I imagined myself with him. We danced along the floor together.

The lights were dimmed as we held ourselves together. As the song ended I pulled away. A broken crying face replaced the once smiling one I saw before.

I stopped smiling.

That was the last time I would ever smile. I will never love anyone again. Because the pain in my heart is too much. The heartache every night as I go to bed never knowing where and what could be happening to Damon.

He could be suffering, being tortured. Anything could be happening to him and I would never know. I would never know what's happening because I'm not there to see him.

I can't keep living like this. I can't live without Damon.

He is my only light of my life. But now, he isn't here. He is somewhere out in the world, doing who knows what.

I covered my face in the blankets and let out a sob. My stomach turned as I could feel bile riding up my throat.

I jumped up and ran to the bathroom as fast as I could. I bent down to the toilet and threw up. All of the contents out of my stomach went straight down the toilet.

I held my hair out of my face as I breathed in and out.

I raised my hand to the counter and reached up and felt until I came across it.

I pulled the test back down. Two lines is positive. And that's exactly what it read.

I know what you're thinking. Hey, when you you two have sex? I don't remember. Well that's because it happened a while ago. Maybe a month. But now I'm bearing a child and missing my husband.

What can go wrong? I'm probably gonna die from child birth. Or going to have a miscarriage.

All of this stress is going to do something to me.

"Mary?" I called out. Before I went to say her names again, I began to throw up.

Footsteps came toward me before someone emerged from the darkness.

"Yes ma'am?" I heard her say. "Can you get me a robe?" I asked. She nodded and disappeared. I wiped my mouth with the back of my bloody hand and carefully stood up with the help of the counter.