11

"So, how old are you two?" I asked, placing my clothes in the cupboard. I had a freaking closet back home...

"Nineteen" they replied at the same time.

"What about you?" Blake asked. Curious now, are we?

"Twenty." I replied making both of them smile. They don't get tired of smiling do they?

"Enzo is twenty two, Arabella is twenty four." Antonio said to which I nodded even though I didn't ask but it's good to know.

Enzo was a very respected man. Many people admired him for his work. He took over the Italian Empire when he was only sixteen and made it reach great heights. He made himself known and feared. He was the Mafia King, considering that the Italian Mafia was the most powerful mafia.

After unpacking my stuff, I placed the suitcase in a corner of the room before turning to Antonio and Blake who had been talking to me ever since I got here.

They're really fun to be with. Almost as fun as Sean. Honestly, both of them are giving me the 'Sean Vibes'.

"You're fun. I like you." Blake said with a smirk. He and I really do think alike, after all.

"You guys are fun too." I smiled, "I'm sure we'll be great friends."

"I know right! You know, it's usually very hard for us to make friends." Antonio said, his voice saddened.

"Why?"

"Because we kill people and all. So others are scared to be friends with us. Even those who are in the Italian Mafia are scared to be friends with us because we are Enzo's siblings." Blake replied with a sigh.

"Fuck them" how can someone not be friends with those two?

"So we are friends?" Antonio asked with a smile.

I nodded and smiled back, "Friends."

Both Blake and Antonio pulled me in a bone crushing hug before parting away.

Antonio then glanced at his watch and his eyes widened, "Shit!"

"What shit?" Both me and Blake asked at the same time.

"Enzo's gonna be here in a minute or two." Antonio mumbled as he jumped off my bed and so did Blake.

"Come on, let's get going." Blake said to me before both him and Antonio walked out the door, I was following them closely.

"Wait for him in his office." Antonio said, opening a door and pushing me inside. Wow thanks...

"Sit and wait for him to come, alright? He'll be here soon and please, for the love of god, do piss him off." Blake said before Antonio dragged him away.

"It's not like he could fire you when you aren't even hired!" He yelled as Antonio continued to drag him away.

"Shut up, Blake!" Antonio scolded.

Blake was right. Anyway, I wasn't going to call Enzo by his title or anything. I did not work for him. I was just doing Sean a favour.

If Enzo would piss me off, I would have no problem in showing him his place. Don or not, you don't get to mess with me; or disrespect me.

The sound of the door opening made me turn around to see who it was.

My eyes widened when I saw that person. He was the same man I saw in that restaurant days ago- the same day on which Lewis died.

He was definitely going to question me about that-shit.

Enzo glanced at me before walking to his seat. He sat and linked his fingers before speaking. "Lea White, sì?"

I replied with a nod.

"You're the second best assassin of the American Mafia." He stated as he watched me intently.

As much as I wanted to snap at him for calling me the 'second best assassin' I had to refrain myself from doing so, not wanting to ruin things for Sean.

"How old are you?" He asked, not removing his gaze from me. If he thinks that he's intimidating me then he can fuck himself. I'm not one to be intimidated.

"Twenty" I replied, staring back at him.

"How many kills have you made?" He asked.

More than I can count.

"Eighteen" I lied.

"When did you make your first kill?" He asked. Wait a second-is this a job interview?

"Is this an interview?" I asked, furrowing my brows. He shook his head, "I need to know those things in order to know your...rank among the assassins here in the Italian Mafia."

I was seventeen when I made my first kill. I wasn't that young. I was trained ever since I was five but never killed anyone until my parents died.

I had to protect myself so I killed the man. His name was Gabriel and He was Sean's father's best friend. He was the underboss of the American Mafia. He tried to kill Sean's father and I happened to have a gun with me at that time so I shot the bastard dead. My aim was perfect, like always.

"Seventeen." I replied, truthfully. I was not gonna lie about that one, now. There was no reason for me to lie, right?

"How long have you been an assassin?" He asked, making me roll my eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes at me." He said sternly.

"Who are you? Christian Grey?"

"It's disrespectful and I'm the Don. I'm your temporary boss." He replied in a cold voice. Boss? My ass.

"You have a file on me. Why are you asking me all those questions when you already have the answers?" My voice was emotionless.

I knew very well that he did have a file on me. And, of course, that file contained all the fake informations. Sean made sure of that.

"To see if you are a liar"

"If I was a liar, I would've told you how much I love being here right now." I replied, my voice dripping with sarcasm, "Now if you're done with your questions, can I leave?"

"I have one last question" He said, standing up.

"Which is?"

"Are you in a relationship with Sean Blackwood?"

➷➷➷➷➷