Ch. 15

Diamond's POV

" A bitch been gone fa a month, I'm so glad to be back

" A bitch been gone fa a month, I'm so glad to be back." I said to my friend Dashia.

" Why you went to North Carolina anyways?" She asked.

" Cause my momma sent me to go with my daddy fa a month cause she said I stay into too much drama out here." I said rolling my eyes.

" Well yo ass do be in a lot of shit." Dashia said laughing.

" Only cause hoes think they can play with me about my nigga. I miss his crazy ass. I need to tell him I'm back in town." I said as I texted him.

" Who yo nigga again?" She asked with her eyebrows knitted together.

I looked at her like she was dumb, " Bitch, you know Shiesty my nigga. Stop acting dumb."

" Do he know that?"

I laughed, " Of course, he do."

" Oh, ok. Have you been talking to him since you've left?"

" Nah, but he knew I was leaving tho. Cause before I left we fucked. Why?" I asked.

" Well a lot done changed in a month. Cause word on the street is he fucking with that girl that just joined Choppa Gang." Dashia said causing my face to scrunch up.

" Shiesty nem would never let a bitch be in Choppa Gang. Who is this bitch?"

" She one of the hottest bitches in the city right now. Like she literally the talk of the Memphis right now.

" Well, how come I never heard of ha before I left?"

Dashia shrugged her shoulders, " I mean she just started stripping like a few months ago, and that's how she got known. From doing that, and hanging with CGE, but she use to be the star player on the basketball team at Carver High."

" What she look like? Show me her Instagram or some." I said.

Dashia pulled out her phone, and looked up her Instagram. Then, she passed me the phone.

 Then, she passed me the phone