🍋TOJI PART 2🍋

"I'm gonna fuck you so good...." Toji said as his hands were still on Zaharia. He grabbed his dick and stroked it a few times before lining up with Zaharia's pussy. He rubbed his tip against her clit, making her whimper underneath him. "Please.....", she moaned out.

Toji smirked and slowly eased his way inside, earning a gasp from Zaharia. "So big baby." Growing impatient, she moved her hips back to gain friction. Toji sent a hard smack against her ass, making her cry out. "You don't get to fucking move until I give you permission," he growled out. He pushed himself inside deeper, hitting her spot. Zaharia moaned loudly, "You do some shit like that again and I'll really fuck you up, you hear me bitch?" Zaharia nodded her head, which only earned a chuckle and another hard smack on her ass once again. "Not a good enough answer, use your words." Zaharia looked back at him with tears in her eyes. "Yes sir...." Toji smirked once again. "That's a good girl, now behave." Once he said that, he began to pound deep inside of her, grabbing her hips to keep his harsh movements going. Zaharia couldn't do anything but scream from the force. It felt so good. Tears streamed down her pretty face as she drooled from her opened mouth. She gripped the sheets underneath her until her knuckles were turning a light brown color. "Can't think straight baby?" Toji teased. He grabbed her ass and spread it open, watching his dick pump in and out of her wet pussy. "T-Toj-" Zaharia could barely see straight. Toji's powerful thrusts had her at a loss for words. All she could do was moan while her eyes rolled back into her head. "So.....fucking good." Toji groaned out. Zaharia's walls felt so good, squeezing him just right. "Toji.....I'm so fucking close." She squealed out. Her legs began to give out as her orgasm washed over her whole body. Zaharia squirted all over the bed and Toji's lower half. "Yeahhh atta girl, keep cumming for me." Toji groaned out. Zaharia couldn't help but let out shaky whines and whimpers from her intense orgasm.

Toji pulled out of her, watching her pussy clamp down on nothing. There was a huge wet spot on the mattress and some on the floor and back of her legs that ran down to her ankles. "Made such a damn mess baby, but I'm not anywhere near done." Toji grabbed her and turned her over where she was looking at him. "Stand up." Zaharia did as she was told. She stood up, but her legs were still shaking from before. Toji watched and chuckled to himself. "N-not funny." Zaharia stuttered out. "Oh? It's gonna be real funny when you're begging for mercy. Come here" Toji grabbed her up once again and stood behind her. He picked her up and sat on the edge of the bed with her in his arms. He sat back and put her in a full Nelson. Zaharia gasped as her legs were put up in the air by Toji's strong arms. "You want it?" Toji teased. "Yes, so bad." Zaharia whimpered out. "Alright then, don't go tapping out then." He warned. Toji pulled her down onto his dick making her whimper from feeling full again. She laid back on his strong chest. Toji slowly thrusted upwards. "Still wet for me?" Zaharia shook her head as soft mewls escaped her lips, but that didn't satisfy Toji. He wanted her screaming at the top of her lungs begging him for mercy. Toji sped up his pace. His hips bucked up at an amazing speed. His dick disappeared inside of Zaharia, making her shake and scream out. "So fucking good daddy...." Toji smirked at the new name she called him. He quickened his pace again, making the bed shake underneath him. The room was filled with cries and groans from the both of them. Toji spread her legs open, watching his dick pound into her wet cunt. "Such a slutty bitch, letting a man she met a few weeks ago fuck her stupid. Such a slut with some good ass pussy." Toji's words made Zaharia clench around his dick once again, this time making Toji moan out loud. "Gonna cum again hmmm?" Toji whispered into her ear. Zaharia couldn't do anything but whimper. "Go ahead and cum again, yeah? Yesss atta girl." Zaharia began to squirt again, only this time, Toji brought his hand around to swipe his hand across her swollen clit. Her cum sprayed out in front of her. "Oh my God- Tojiii." She screamed out. His thrusts didn't stop, even while her legs were spasming and shaking at their own free will. "Wanna make me cum? Yeah?" Toji spoke into her ear. "Yes daddy, I wanna make you feel good." Zaharia slurred out. "Then beg me to cum." Toji said as he grabbed her throat, slightly choking her. "Please cum daddy, wanna feel you..." Toji groaned as his hips began to stutter. "Finna cum-" was the last thing Toji said before his cum poured deep inside of Zaharia. Toji moaned as his sloppy thrusts began to slow down, pumping Zaharia full of his children. "Thank you daddy...thank you." Zaharia moaned out.

Toji and Zaharia sat in the room, breathing uneven. Toji pulled out his softened dick with a 'pop' sound. His cum slowly spilled out of Zaharia's abused cunt. "Such a good slut, all for me..." Toji groaned as he kissed against Zaharia's neck and shoulders.

Chile.....my heart is beating so fast