3

Toni's POV

"Miss.Topaz?" My new assistant entered, obviously nervous about bothering me. I hate that woman who know what I do are scared of me. I would never put my hands on a woman in any way that could hurt her. I am different from my father, who beats my mother.

Such a pathetic man, even if he is dying.

"Yes Miss. Adams?" I reply, "Here is the file you requested on your future wife" she says with a small smile. "Ah thank you Miss, anything else?" "Um no sir, I will leave to your work now" she scurries off quickly as possible.

I hate that she is scared of me. Marie Adams is Kind young woman, not my type but she makes a wonderful assistant, very trustworthy. But time to figure who I'm about spend the rest of my days with.

Cheryl Marjorie Blossom

Age: 19
Birth date: August 18, 2001
Mother: Penelope Ann Blossom, Deceased at 39
Father: Clifford Stewart Blossom, Deceased at 41
Siblings: Jason John Blossom, Deceased at 8
Legal Guardians: Rose Lynn Cooper, Claudius James Cooper
Cause of Mother, Father, and Brother's death: Car Crash, June 21, 2013
High School Degree: Riverdale High school, public district
College and Major: Standford, Biosciences

Very impressive Miss Blossom. Your aunt and uncle definitely didn't supply you the education you deserved but you still made it Stanford to become something in the medical field. Hopefully the brains also come with beauty.

This girl must be very strong as well, considering her parents and little brother passed away the day after her 12th birthday. She must feel alone and lost, I can and will fix that.

As I walked to my room to get ready to meet my fiancé, I couldn't stop thinking of my Cher wait Cher damn it forgot her name ughhh anyway but she was so kind and didn't deserve what happen to her. Makes my blood boil thinking about it. I shake her from my thoughts and get ready.

My plan is to get ready my fiancé out of there fast as I can. Guessing by the intel I currently have, she is neglected, mistreated, and I wouldn't be surprised if a man was talking advantage of her knowing the Cooper's

Cheryl's POV

Soon after I began to dose off, I hear a knock on my door. "Hello Miss blossom, my name is Morgan. I will be dressing you for this evening" I held back my eye roll and let Morgan in.

She actually wasn't half bad. We made great conversation and time flew by as she did my hair and makeup, soon we got to the dress.

It was a beautiful dark red gown, the dress was strapless and had an open back. As I was admiring the dress, Morgan told me my step aunt had picked it out herself. I was surprised that she had picked such a beautiful dress. Probably out of pity, but still this was her first time actually showing me kindness.

Even if I was about to given away to a dangerous criminal. The thought made me shutter.

Morgan helped me into the dress and made some small adjustments so it hugged my body perfectly. I was shock when she finished. I didn't recognize myself. Normally I don't wear any makeup and stick to wearing baggy shirts with either shorts or leggings. I never realized I had curves I did but I liked what I saw in the mirror.

"Ok, you ready" Morgan said kindly, she gave me a weak smile. She must know why my aunt is having her style me. "Have fun beautiful, you deserve happiness"

"And by the way, you're by far my favorite client. You're beautiful and also you have a gorgeous body. Don't let your shity family make you think otherwise" then she was gone.

I was left alone on my room at last. 1 hour till the party..... out of pure nerves I didn't know what to do. After about 10 minutes of looking around, trying to find something to distract me. I ended reading The Hunger Games.

What I would give to disappear into another world, even if I had to fight to the death in an area. Sounds way better than being forced into an arranged marriage.

Within 50 minutes of reading o hear a knock on the door. "Cheryl, the guests are here. It's time." My uncle says, I can see the remorse in his face for what he has done. But there was no going back now. I stood up with a sigh. "Let's get this over with" I walked out and made sure to bump into him kind of aggressively, heading to my worst nightmare. Yet this time I couldn't wake up, this was real.