Chapter 24

*ALO, MY FRIENDS. WELCOME BACK TO ANOTHER SUPER ULTRA MEGA SPECTACULAR #KawaiiSelfieLord2000 DRAGON BALL Z MLG PRO MOUNTAIN DEW GET SHREKT AWESOME UPDATE!

NAW, IT'S JUST A NICE UPDATE.

QUESTIONS!!:
-What is your favorite book/book series? ( I LOVE The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer. It's a perfect blend of sci-fi and romance! *swoon*)
-What song do you think best fits Jack and Ao? (I honestly have no clue. Why do you think I'm asking you?? XD HEY THAT RHYMED.)

ENJOY THIS BADASS UPDATE AND I'LL MEET YOU ALL IN THE NEXT ONE. c:*

Stay Creepy, My Friends!~

Chapter 24

Anxiety was coursing through me, as if it were my own blood. It was enough to make my leg jitter and tap the floor of my father's car, creating a muffled, out of sync rhythm. I watched out the window as the mall was coming into view. My father had agreed to the option that I stay with Kayla, so the decision was final. I was happy to know that my parents said I could go, but I felt nervous. Not only will I be leaving town but I'll be lying to my parents for an entire weekend. My heart has never beat faster.

I felt the car slow to a stop at a drop off area of the mall. My father turned to me and gave me a smile. "Tanoshimu," (Have fun) he said and gave me a quick kiss on the forehead. "Bye bye, Chichi," I said as I unbuckled myself from the passenger's seat. I grabbed a blue duffle bag full of clothes and little necessities to last me the weekend. My parents think it's for the sleepover but not really.

I exited the car and stepped out onto the curb. I closed the door and waved at my father through the window. He waved back, before slowing driving out of the mall area, towards home. A strange sadness came over me and I could already feel myself growing homesick. It hasn't even been a minute.

I ran inside the front entrance of the mall and took a seat on a bench. People were shopping all around me, chatting with friends or family and carrying around bags from stores like Holister or Claire's. I saw a few couples here and there, holding hands and laughing joyfully with each other. The scenes made me smile but then I purse my lips and look away. I'd grow nervous just looking at them. I didn't know why. I suddenly remember Craig telling me something. We were freshman sitting at a lunch table, talking. He always asked me, "Why are you still single?", and I could never really give him an answer. I've had people ask me out, but it was either for reputation or for fun. Mostly for reputation. Imagine all of the popularity and friends you'd get if you were dating a pretty rich girl who's practically Japanese. I used to be popular but not in the way I would want. I never really liked the idea of being a girl who just stands around and looks pretty for everyone. That's why I do so many things, such as orchestra, dancing, attending business parties with my parents or helping some charities here and there. Looking at these couples, I always think that I could possibly be like them, but I never chose to. I want to be with the right person, even if I end up having no experience whatsoever. I don't want to give my heart away like it's free candy. So, I could be a part of a couple, but I just choose not to.

At least not with normal people..

My phone buzzed briefly, indicating that I received a text message. I pulled it out of my pocket and checked the message, only to see a random number. The message stated: Go to the part of the Macy's woman's section that has old lady clothes.

I stared down at my phone, looking puzzled. Okay...

Sounds sketchy.

Sam spoke. I thought. "Jeff said something about Ben having my number. Do you think it's him?"