Chapter 10: Explain

Lidia pov

This girl😒. Unbelievable 🤦. Seeing I have nothing to do and it's 11pm I decided to video call my parents asking for the kids again. (Don't judge, being away from a baby I was glued to for years is hard. To stay apart without worrying is harder)

But unfortunately they were still asleep. I started checking for any assignment I haven't submitted online seeing I'm no more going to school face to face. I found out I have none so I scrolled through the apps I have on my phone to see if I can find something to do but was not fortunate again so I didn't find one.

Seeing I had nothing to do I started to space out and reflect on my life. This is something I usually do when I have nothing to do of if I have something I need to reason out with myself.

I was reflecting when the topic of Nathan came up.

Did I like him?
Yes I do.

Do I want to be with him?
I have too much drama so that's for another day

Am i gonna confess?
Maybe 😏 maybe not 😌.

Do I trust him?
Only with certain things

I sometimes have want to hug him or hold his hands but I'm afraid of rejection. I may be tough around people but I don't have a rock for a heart as I heard Nathan said that day (or was that it?) *Shrug*

I heard footsteps coming down the stairs so I came back to reality then put on my mask. I always made sure that I sit where the cameras aren't present or where they can't see me properly. Then I then turned around. When I turned I saw a shirtless Nathan.

But do you know the weird thing? I don't feel any desire sexually towards him as I've heard girls talk when they see a male's naked chest.

Like COME ON!!

"Lidia"

You know, once I was watching a video when I saw the kpop "idol" [air quotes around idol of course because if there is an idol then you will idolize it (worship it) and being a Christian that is in the commandments so I shouldn't be encouraging something as such but I'm pretty sure they all know what they are doing so they know the consequences of what they are doing].

"Lidia!"

BACK TO THE ORIGINAL TOPIC!

So I was watching this video right? When I saw the guy lift his shirt a bit and the crowd went crazy. I was like what.

"Lidia!"

This leads be to be reconsidering my sexuality. Am I asexual? Or an arrow?

"LIDIA" I heard a shut then felt a slight pain on my shoulder. I came back once more to reality. It seems that Nathan hit me on the shoulder while calling me.

I stood up and hit him harder on his shoulder. "What?" I asked sitting back down.

" You were staring and I was calling" as he sat beside me he replied.

"That doesn't mean you hit me" I know I'm doing something unnecessary but I have watched movies and saw men beating women and guess where it starts? The little hit like what Nathan did then continues to get worse.