S1, E8

"You're so lucky, Kacchan. Your quirk's so cool! I hope I get mine soon, too." Midoriya said, following the blond.

Bakugo turned around with a grin, "No matter what quirk you get, you'll never beat me."

-----

'He's just a pebble! Until a little while ago, he was just a pebble on the side of the road.'

-----

Midoriya pulled back his fist, and used One For All, as his arm started to glow.

Bakugo had his palm open, creating small explosions, as smoke appeared from his palm.

"You've got a flashy quirk there, don't you?! Hey! You tricked me, didn't you?! Was it fun tricking me all this time?! Try and get me with it! 'Cause I'm better than you!"

Midoriya raised his arm up, and Bakugo threw his arm forward, creating an explosion.

The pressure from Midoriya's quirk was so strong, that it destroyed windows and made a whole on the floors above, shocking the blond.

-----

 "What the—?"He said, shocked to see Uraraka with a pillar in her hands.

"Improvised special move—Comet Home Run!" She said as she swung the pillar like a bat, hitting the floating debris towards the male.

"You call that a home run?!" He said as he put his arms up to protect himself.

-----

Uraraka hugged the weapon, "Retrieved!" She exclaimed.

-----

Bakugo was looking up at the holes that Midoriya created with his quirk, "That's what...From the start, you were..."

"I wasn't...going to use it...Because I can't use it...Because my body can't handle the impact...Mr. Aizawa said so, too..." Midoriya said as he put down his broken arm and his other was burned from other teen's quirk, making his eyes widen, "...this was all...I could think of..."

"T-Two people told me...You can become a hero...That's why...I'm going...!"

-----

As Midoriya began to fall, he landed in someone's arms, making him look up slightly, "(Y/n)-chan...."

(Y/n) smiled, pulling up her blindfold holding onto the male with one arm, showing her eyes, "You did good, Izuku. Get some rest."

-3rd POV-

"Indoor person-to-person combat training...Hero team..." All Might began

Uraraka slid down the weapon with a a sick look on her face, making Iida worried as he waved his arms.

"Uraraka?!"

"...wins!"

(Y/n) gently ran her hands through the injured teen's hair.

-----

Everyone in the monitor room could only stand there in silence and shock on the outcome of the fight.

"What the heck? The losers are practically uninjured, and the winners are on the ground..." Someone said.

"They lost the battle, but won the war, huh?" Tokoyami said, closing his eyes.