|The letter| Shalnarkxreader part one

Omg yall were actually concerned abt me for that bridge comment that's a first. I'm writing this the same day I did the Kidnapped and tag chapters so maybe a triple update? Is it future me? No its but a while

Chapter Checkin- how are you feeling today? Have you eaten? If not go eat. Have you had any water? Even way go drink some water! I love you!

My chapter checkin- I failed one of my classes but it's fine I graduated 8th grade atleast. I'm a hoghschooler now yay...

Contains: ☁️Fluff☁️ and
💔Angst💔

Warnings: Dark themes such as Abuse! Bullying! Mentions of suicide! Death! Cutting!

Thanks for requesting: me :>

Pronouns: they/them

Good luck yall will need it...

~Shalnarks POV~

It was another boring day at school. Currently I'm sitting at my desk aimlessly scrolling through social media just waiting for class to begin.

I pause to look at a post Y/n made. It was a post of a nice looking flowerbed full of
f/f.

I scroll past it without a thought when I hear the bell ring. I put my phone away just to notice that the teacher hadn't arrive yet.

I wonder where the teacher is. I glance over to Y/n's desk to see that there arent here either but that kinda typical for them.

Ever since we were kids they've had a problem with showing up to school on time. I sigh and pull my phone out to text them and ask where they are.

hw stealer
I'll be on the
Server in a sec
Stop spamming me 😑

hw answers
U better got on
Soon Feitan and
Machi and already
Here
Read May 3rd 11:35 pm

9:45 am May 25th

Hw answers
Hey where r u?

They normally answer pretty quick but we recently got into a fight a few days ago and havent talked to eachother since.

It was a stupid thing we fought about but I rather not talk about that right now.

I heard the classroom door open. Hopeing to see Y/n walk in I was quickly disappointed just to see Mr.Lucifer.

I slid my phone back into my pocket and get out my math textbook.

-

After what felt like eternity bell finally rung. I quickly pack up my bag and leave the classroom.

I walk over to my locker and turn the dial carefully doing my code. Once  I finally get it open after failing a couple times I slide my books in and take out my phone.

I check my messages to see if Y/n has responded yet. To my suprise they havent said anything yet. They usually respond right away maybe their asleep?

I dont wanna doubt text them. I sigh while sliding my phone back into my pocket then closing my locker. As much as I dont want to I head to my next class.

-

It's been two weeks since I've seen Y/n face to face and we've barely talked. The few times we have talked they avoided why they havent came to school.