Chapter 19

In the middle of forests, we can see y/n is searching for wood to make a campfire. While he searching he can sense someone behind a tree.

Is that a goddamn kid that stalking me for 1 hour? Why don't tired yet?

Y/n: Hey! I know you there! I can see your tail.

Then both of Lupos hide their tail.

Are they that stupid?

Y/n: Did you think you hide the tail I will ignore that! Come out!

Lappland: Nobody here!

I hear a smack behind that tree, maybe the other smack the one that talks.

Texas: Hey! He will notice that you idiot!

Lappland: I read from cartoon books if you say like that he will ignore us like that!

Texas: It doesn't make sense!

I can hear them whispering, kid. . . what are they doing here in the middle of the forest? Plus have to snow around this forest.

I will go to them and talk about what they want and they live.

Slowly walking to them as Texas and Lappland still discuss how to hide from y/n.

Texas: He coming here! What should we do!

Lappland: Curl to the ball! With that, he will ignore us!

Texas: Where you learned about that? Oh of course Cartoon right?!

Lappland: Exactly! Now come on!

They curl themselves to a ball looking. While y/n just staring at them.

Nice trick, but it will fail immediately because this is snow! Except for the white one, it can hide others I don't think it works.

Y/n: Hey, I don't blind, and I can see you.

Lappland: * muffled * We are a fluffy ball! Please ignore us!

Y/n: