Chapter 2

Okay so for less confusion while reading:
Bart.0 = Tim's Bart
Cassie.0 = Tim's Cassie
Kon = Tim's Conner

Hope that makes it easier to read.
.

..

"

What?" Tim asked. "Cass? How?" he asked, stepping closer before hesitating. Narrowing his eyes, he scrutinized her before asking, "How do I know it's really you?"

Cass walked closer, her familiar brown eyes filled with emotions. The rest of the team watched, silently, waiting to see what would happen.

She stood before him, grabbing his face with her hands, rubbing circles with her thumbs. "Little brother." she whispered, and the words sounded so broken and Tim wasn't sure what to do with that knowledge because ohmygodisthisreallyCassisshereallyhere?

"Is it really you?" He asked, and curse his voice for cracking.

Cass nodded, a tear crawling down her face. She began to sign.

"Yes. It's me. 2 weeks ago, zoom dinner. You and I. Talked about how the family was doing. Talked about cases. We were going to meet up."

Tim grinned a watery grin, hugging her tightly and hiding his fade in her shoulder.

They separated, and Cass glared at him, slapping him in the face.

Tim drew back in shock, whining, "Cass!"

"Very, very stupid." She seethed. "Never again, hear!?"

Tim nodded viciously, ignoring the snickers coming from some of the team.

"This is cute and all," a familiar voice said, which was weird because Conner wasn't talking, "But we have a bone to pick with you too, asshole."

Tim gasped, his eyes widening as the other 4 figures revealed themselves, all of them he knew, even though he couldn't place the face of the one in the back.

"Cassie?!" Tim exclaimed, jaw dropping, "Bart? Kon?!" he stepped backward, hand going to his mouth as he tried to slow his pounding heart because no way was this real. "You're dead!!"

Bart.0 snorted, but it lacked humor. "Yeah, well we thought the same of you, yet here you are."

Tim let out a noise of indignation, his breath stuttering as he looked at them with wide, tearful eyes.

"Holy shit." Steph exclaimed, running over to throw her arms around Cass's neck and hugging her tightly.

"Stephanie?" Cass asked, voice full of wonder.

Steph nodded, sniffing. "Hey, Cassie. Long time no see."

"Stephanie? As in, Stephanie Brown? Tim's dead girlfriend." Cassie.0 asked, her eyes widening.

Steph turned to look at her best friend's name twin. "Yeah." she said, wiping the water from her eyes before it fell. "Yeah that's me."

"Tiiiiiiiiiimmmmm" Bart.0 whined looking at his friend with puppy eyes. Tim sighed, opening his arms.

"Come here."

In a flurry of movement too fast for most to see, Tim suddenly had a bundle of Bart.0 in his arms, soon followed by Kon and Cassie.0.

"Don't ever do that to us again." Kon whispered. Tim chuckled, nodding with his eyed filled with unshed tears, wincing when Cassie.0 punched him in the shoulder.