Present

<_____________________________________________>IF Λ MΛП ᄃӨЦᄂD ᄂIVΣ IП PΣΛᄃΣ, ΉΣ ЩӨЦᄂD BΣ BᄂIПD, DΣΛF, ΛПD DЦMB

IF Λ MΛП ᄃӨЦᄂD ᄂIVΣ IП PΣΛᄃΣ, ΉΣ ЩӨЦᄂD BΣ BᄂIПD, DΣΛF, ΛПD DЦMB.
<_____________________________________________>

Shinobu could tell something was about to break out, when the people she'd called for appeared.

"UZUI TENGEN!" A loud voice yelled, making (Y/n) and Uzui turn from their glaring contest to see a women with black hair and brown bangs with two other women behind her.

(Y/n) just blinked at the sight of the women, wondering who they were.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO CAUSE SUCH A RUKUS?!" The same women yelled, another behind cowering from the yelling.

(Y/n) let Uzui's collar go, brushing the dirt off his own outfit before a serene smile spread on his face.

"Hello miss..." (Y/n) trailed off, letting the women tell him her name.

"Oh! It's Makio!" She exclaimed proudly.

(Y/n) smiled and nodded his head politely, "Pleasure to meet you Makio-San." (Y/n) said, his eyes trailing to look at the two behind her.

"Suma..." the one cowering introduced herself, tears pricking in her eyes.

"Hinatsuru, it is nice to meet you, I'm assuming, (Y/n)?" Hinatsuru asked.

(Y/n) was perplexed how they knew his name though nodded his head, "That is me, it's nice to meet all three of you." He bowed slightly.

Makio stood still for a second, before she was gone, then right in front of (Y/n).

"YOU'RE SO CUTE!" She gushed loudly, swinging (Y/n) around like a rag doll. (Y/n) winced form his ribs being squeezed though didn't push her away.

"Put the poor boy down, he's injuries if you couldn't tell." Hinatsuru rubbed her temples in exhaustion.

Makio did as her fellow wife told her too, setting (Y/n) back down on the ground.

Makio then walked to Uzui as (Y/n) walked to Suma, who looked like she wanted to cry.

"Hello miss...are you okay?" (Y/n) asked, peering at her concerned.

The skittish women seemed to become less tense at (Y/n) calm, soft voice.

She nodded, before pulling him into a hug, crying.

"You're so sweet! How can Tengen-sama speak so I'll of you?!" She cried, holding (Y/n) tight.

(Y/n) slightly deadpanned at this new information, "Disappointed but not surprised."

(Y/n) then politely pushed her away, looking back to where Uzui was being scolded by his other two wives.

"How could you be so crude to (Y/n)-sama?" Makio shook her head in disappointment.

"For once I agree with Makio, you never should've done such things to him." Hinatsuru joined in.