2

Thursday
May 2nd
@6:50am

*EERR ERR ERR*
I got up to see I slept through my other 2 alarms I had set back to back to make sure I woke, and like usual it did not wake me.

I started throwing myself off my bed and began lying on the floor not wanting to get up.

"Girl get up you miss that bus you not going to school" my momma said in a stern manner.

My bus gets here around 7:20 and I would miss it on purpose by accident.

"Okay" I replied nonchalantly.

I don't know why she even said that because she KNOW I never cared about missing that lame ass bus.

"Girl" she walked over and kicked me "Get yo butt up" I giggled a lil bit.

My momma walked out my room and I followed behind her grabbing my wash cloth and towel I use to dry my face off of my dresser.

I know everybody else keeps their towels and stuff in the bathroom but not I.

*ERRRR ERRR* My 7am alarm went off

"Shutttt UPP" I was starting to get annoyed so I turned all the remaining alarms off.

I hurried washed my face, brushed my teeth, and grabbed all of my hair essentials from the bath room.

10 minutes later

I put on this burgundy long sleeve top, dark blue ripped jeans, and some all black airmaxes, along with a necklace.

"RIAH MONAE JONES YOU NEED TO BE LEAVING OUT NOW ITS ALMOST 7:20" my momma screamed.

Said my whole name for what though...

I ran out the kitchen, out the front door and immediately almost broke my leg trynna get down those apartment stairs.

I started laughing because if I really would've fell I woulda been donee for literally.

"SHEEEESHHHHHHHHH ittss windyyyyyyy denna mogg outtt heaaaa"

"Onn gang it iss" this dude named Adrien said walking next to me.

I met him last week on my like 2nd day of school. He was nice asl and now he just talk to me everytime he see me.

He was dark skinned, tall, with a lil afro , and had clear skin.

We continued to walk up to the bus stop which was at the entrance of our apartments.

I had pulled my phone out and was contemplating on if I should post this video I had took of myself before I left the house.
                                             ⬇️

"Aye cmon" Adrien said to me while he was getting on the bus

I sat in the very back and instantly put my headphones in and started listening to Fbg Duck.

"MANNN YOU KNOWWW THE VIBES MAN WE FROM 63rdddddddd fuck what von be saying" I had screamed in Adriens ear laughing.

"Man getcho ass on man" he said laughing almost pushing me out the seat we were sharing.

He really coo doe he the only person I talk to in this school so far and I don't really plan on talking to nobody else.

Yea we from 63rd n whatta bout it?

And she a bad bitch ain she? Yeaaa I knoww