the beging of the storm

it was a sunday. lana always hated sunday, but this sunday was different. taylor had stayed over the night before. ever since she mentioned lana in her billboard music awards speech she's had an infatuation with the blonde. they reunited at the grammys after years since their fist brief meeting.

lana broke into the grammys, because she wanted revenge, but instead of inciting her revenge she decided to go up and talk to taylor. after spending the whole night together they ended up back at lanas place, the way it all turned out was better than revenge.

when lana rolls over to check her phone she sees that its 1:37pm, which is around the time she usually wakes up. she checks her messages and sees that sean has been messaging her again, begging to get back together. the only reason lana hasn't blocked him yet is because she loves the attention.

lana gets up to take a shower and notices that the water is already running. "taylor, is that you?" she asks. "yes, it's me my little brooklyn baby," the woMAN calls out from the shower. lana always hated when taylor called her that and she made sure she knew it most of the time, but right now she didn't care enough to mention it.

lana walked into the bathroom and started to remove her clothes so she could join taylor in the shower. as lana started peeling off the skinny jeans she slept in the night before she heard taylor singing "you'll be the prince and i'll be the princess, it's a love story baby just"— taylors singing gets cut off by lana opening the the shower curtain and entering the shower.

"hey... taytay" lana says in a flirty tone. she pushes taylor up against the shower wall and she CREAMS. she cant take the pleasure as lana rubs their pussys together, then she starts fingering her. "wow you're wet," lana tells taylor. she rolls her eyes and smirks "yeah bc we're in the shower," taylor says.

lana speeds up her fingering and taylor moans LOUDLY, so loudly that the neighbors started yelling at them to shut up. the two woman didn't care, they could barely hear them yelling over the sound of lanas shower anyways so they continued. "you're SO hot taytay, i want us to keep fucking like this for evermore," lana whispered into taylors ear. it caused the blonde to moans again but softer this time. soon after that taylor came so hard that it squirted all over lanas hand and down both of their legs.

they both finish getting cleaned up in the shower and went to their bedroom to get ready for the day. once the both of them were inside the room taylor pushed lana down into the bed and started kissing her.

"i thought you wanted to go out and we needed to get ready," lana said, out of breath. taylor spread taylors legs and started touching her. taylor shrugged in response, then lana said "well... i grant you permission to stay here with me." taylor didn't laugh at that, "we could do this tomorrow." lana chuckled at that "we could, but tomorrow never came." taylor shut her mouth at that and glared at lana until she started kissing down lanas body. once she reached her pussy she started to her by kiss up and down each of her thighs. lana let out a whine until taylors hot wet mouth made contact with lanas wet pussy. "ahh," lana let out a small moan. "cute," taylor mumbled against her pussy. taylor continued to eat lanas pussy as she shook and panted and moaned. "TAYTAY" lana moaned as she came, hard.

taylor crawled back up the bed and mumbled in lanas ear, "how was that brooklyn baby?" lana waited until she caught her breath to reply: "good."

—-—-—•—-—-—•—-—-—

miss swift and lana called their cat sitter jc to watch their cats while they're on a date. once they were walking to their date at 711, a giant lightning bolt hit the sidewalk in front of them. it then turned into a full on thunder storm. lana screamed and bolted the other direction as it was pouring rain down onto both of them. taylor tried to chase after her but the couldn't keep up with lanas fast pace.

after taylor had lost lana she made her way back to lanas place, on the way there she spotted a bunch of crazy fans. so, she did what she always dies and hid in the nearest suitcase.

the blonde woman waited a while until it seemed to calm down outside and went looking for lana. she found her in the 711 flirting with the clerk. he was short and ugly. lana kept asking him for a free slurpie but he said "i don't give it away for free." lana then turned to the entrance and noticed taylor standing there, she smiled at her. "i lost my wallet," she explained. it was plausible since lana often lost things.

taylor paid for the drink and then grabbed lanas hand and dragged her out of the 711. once they got back to lanas home taylor sat lana down next to her my little pony collection, "why did you run off earlier?" lana turned away and froze. "i was scared of stealing your thunder," lana explained after a moment. taylor laughed so hard she started crying. while, she didn't, but lana pretended she did.