Someone to meet

Later that night, you, Sam and Bucky were back on the jet all.

You had to admit to yourself, you hated John Walker. Thinking he could just replace Steve, but you knew that wasn't John's intentions but it sure came off like that.

You were sitting as Sam was laying down, thinking to yourselves.

You caught a glance of Bucky, who seemed like he had something on his mind. He was sitting on top of a box, staring forward.

You motioned to stand, but Sam stopped you by placing his hand on your shoulder. He shakes his head and you understood.

"You all right?" Sam questioned Bucky.

"Let's take the shield, Sam. Let's take the shield and do this ourselves." Bucky stares straight. You and Sam glance back at each other in worry.

"We can't just run up on the man, beat him up, and take it. Do you remember what happened the last time we stole it?" Sam questioned.

"Maybe." Bucky turns to you and Sam for Sam to continue.

"I'll help you in case you forgot. Sharon was branded enemy of the state, and Steve, Y/N and I were on the run for two years. I don't know about you, but we don't wanna live the rest of my life la vida loca. We just got our ass handed to us by Super Soldiers, and we got nothing." Sam points to you and you nodded, agreeing.

"It's true." You added in a tender voice.

"Not entirely true." Bucky hops off the box and sits in between you and Sam.

Bucky hesitated for a second, "There is someone that you should meet."