Chapter 43

While trying to keep her mind off of Li Zhao, Xu Ling Ai finally found another brilliant idea.

The other day, she accidentally found a garden that was full of fresh flowers. Getting attracted to it, she sniffed it and just like that an idea popped up.

She remembered that she don't have the chance to use her own modern ability since she lived in ancient world. So she decided to developed a homemade product.

When she was in the university, she actually took a beauty course. So she do learn about human skins. She also do a lot of producing natural skincare products when she was give assignments.

Since this is her first time doing it in ancient world without proper tools so she started off with a small product which is soap.

Xu Ling Ai has been spending weeks in the room trying to produce the Human Vampire Poison and the soap. She literally lived there.

From morning to night, she just go on and on. She even told Gu Mama not to let anyone disturbed her especially Li Zhao as she wants to let the feeling fades away.

When she feel dejected in failing the poison so she decided to divert herself to the soap for encouragement.

Every servant that passed by the room would grimace as the room look like a hospital. The mix fragrance of the poison and soap smells so strong.

"Gu Mama! I did it!" Xu Ling Ai suddenly screamed while jumping up and down. Gu Mama rushed into her lab room.

"Yeay!" She hugged Gu Mama tightly as soon as she saw her coming in.

Xu Ling Ai wanted to share the good news with Gu Mama. It was not easy to find substitutes for things that is not existed in ancient. But with Gu Mama's help, she found everything in the market.

"Congratulations Princess Consort." Gu Mama happily said.

"Gu Mama this one is for you! Also this one is for His Highness." Gu Mama receive it with gratitude.

Since Xu Ling Ai get into Duke Su manor, Gu Mama never felt lonely. Xu Ling Ai's character brings joy.

Xu Ling Ai was so happy that she went to find for Li Zhao. She wanted to brag about her achievements.

"Your Highness! Your Highness! Li Zhao!" She ran to his study room. Barging in, she found no one.

"Where is he?" She muttered to herself.

"Excuse me! Did you see His Highness?" Xu Ling Ai called out a servant who is doing her work.

"Princess Consort. His Highness went to his chamber." The maid-servant greet Xu Ling Ai before answering.

"Sure and thanks!" She then head to his chamber. It was her first time. Xu Ling Ai never know what his chamber would look like.

Arriving outside of his chamber, she was considering whether to head inside. After spending one week not seeing him and not talking to him, she feel like the feeling had went away.

That is why she is excited in meeting him. Because she will not feel awkward anymore. And he will not feel burden by her feeling.

"Li Zhao?" Xu Ling Ai went inside his room slowly. Looking around the structure of his room.

Compared to her room, his was more dim and somehow boring. Just a simple necessity was there.

His table were full of a mountain of scrolls and books. Xu Ling Ai shake her head and giggle at the thought of him reading the scrolls while sleeping.

Suddenly, a shadow appears behind her. She heard a small sound and turn to see him. To her surprise, he wasn't wearing any top robes. His glorious body were on display.