24. BITTER BOY

𝑨𝑺𝑻𝑹𝑶𝑷𝑯𝑰𝑳𝑰𝑨

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

TW: assault and unconsciousness 

The only sounds in Hogwarts hallways late at night were the light snores of the portraits occupants and the light patter of Eva's footsteps. Having taken a wrong turn, she was on the longer route to the astronomy tower. It had become an almost nightly thing; Eva going up to the tower, most often joined by Regulus. Whether their meetings were talkative or silent, they both enjoyed each others company now a days. 

Eva gasped sharply as she felt a hand wrap tightly around her throat. She felt her back roughly hit the wall and she winced in pain. Her hand shot down towards the pocket of her school robes to find her wand but her wrist was caught by another hand. Her eyes darted around in the near-darkness and she could roughly make out the silhouette of an older boy.

"Let go of me," she rasped out, finding it increasingly more difficult to breath and hence speak.

She kicked out her legs, trying to hit whomever was holding her against the wall. 

"Shh," the person hushed. "We do not want anyone to hear you."

"Just get the fuck off of me," she hissed, then feeling the older student hold their hand around her throat tighter. Eva tried to get more air, but could not get much. 

"Just be quiet for me and this will go in favor of the both of us," he spoke harshly, a smirk clear in his tone of voice. 

The person removed their hands from her throat. Eva took big gulping gasps as she bent over, trying to catch her breath.

"Already bending over for me darling?" He chuckled.

Eva gagged, feeling a great desire to vomit all over the boy. She had no time to think as both of his hands roughly grabbed both of her wrists and started to drag her over to a deserted classroom.

She harshly pulled backward, trying to get herself free, but she was no match for whomever was holding onto her. He moved his hand back to her neck which was beginning to get extremely sore. 

"I need you to behave, like I said, I want this to benefit the both of us."

She continued her persistent efforts, writhing in his grasp. Despite her desire to get herself free, she could feel herself getting much more weak. The lack of oxygen was making her feel lightheaded and she knew it would not be long before everything went dark. The last thing she wanted to do was be left alone with this boy unconscious. 

She gave one final tug, one that made her captor tumble slightly, but did not free her from his hands. 

"Fine, I can just do this here," he muttered in annoyance.