Chapter-32

Happy reading 💙

Isabella's POV

"What do you want Jake?", I asked getting impatient now.

From morning he is pestering me to have a talk with him.

Today we planned to stay inside as everyone tired of hiking and camping!

Even my back got stiff as a rod!

"How are you Isabella Baby?", His question made me gag.

"Don't baby me Jake. I don't want to waste my time on you. What is it?", I asked getting mad slightly.

How dare he baby me?

"Don't act Isabella. I know you still like me", his statement made me confused.

"See..you still like me. Don't worry about your husband. We can still have fun", that got me pissed.

Gathering enough strength I slapped him on his cheeks.

"You bitch..", he came to attack me.

"Do it if you want to die", staring at him I dared him to hit me.

"You know..you and Catherine deserve each other. One is after my husband and the other is after me", I hissed at him.

He pulled me towards him.

Kicking him hard I pulled back.

When I saw Aaron watching us with no reaction I saw Jake and Catherine smirking at me.

"You stoop too low guys. This is an old trick. Try better next time", I said smiling walking towards the area where Aaron got inside.

"Aaron?", I called out as I walked into terrace.

I saw him standing with his hands on railing staring at space.

Standing next to him I called out again.

No reply.

I can hear the bomb ticking ready to boom.

"Do you like him?", His question caught me off guard.

"Who? Jake?", I asked for confirmation.

"Don't utter his name", he said through gritted teeth.

"Are you jealous?", I asked to lighten the mood but it was already past it.

"I asked you a question and I demand an answer", he asked glaring at me.

"Why are you getting mad at me?", I asked getting pissed by his behaviour now.

"Don't I have the right to be. I heard you both talking and hugging each other", he spat.

"Then it should have cleared your confusions since you heard it all", I answered plainly.

I'm already pissed by Jake's and Catherine's behaviour.

"You like him. That's your answer", he answered for me.

"You are crazy Aaron. Are you hearing yourself? Why would I like that asshole?", I was pissed.

"You never answered him when he asked you the same question", I can see his jaw ticking.

"So?", I was least bothered by him.

He is pissed and he want to drive me mad too.

Well he is succeeded.

"People will take it as a yes if you answer them with silence or is it that Adrian guy? ", his ridiculous statement made me really laugh.

"I'm done with this talking thing. You can think what ever you want about me. I don't care", I was about to walk out until he hold my hand.