38

You and Jungkook have been stalling telling Jin about your relationship for a couple weeks, and so have your best friends ever since they discovered it as well. All of you knew you had to tell Jin eventually, but none of you wanted to.

"Pick up!" you say, gesturing to Jin's icon ringing on Jungkook's phone.
"Have you seen Jin when he's mad?" Jungkook asks with wide worried eyes.
"Of course I have, he was my boss for five years."
"What if someone finally snitched?"
"Just pick up!"

And so Jungkook does. "Put it on speaker." you whisper, Jungkook nods. "Hey, Jin. What's up—."
"No way. No fucking way. Cut the bullshit, Jungkook!" Jin says. Jungkook forces a chuckle, "What do you mean?"
"Where are you right now?" Jin asks.
"At home. In bed.. it's 6 AM!" Jungkook responds.
"Okay, and where is y/n?"
You and Jungkook quickly look to each other, "... next to me—."

"Pass the phone to her!" Jin demands. "You're on speaker." Jungkook says. "Heyyy Mr.Kim." you say sweetly. "Oh shut it, I told you not to date that fucking bozo! Are you trying to put all my hard work at risk?" Jin says, you can hear his deep angry breaths through the phone, "Y/NNN.." Jin whines when he receives no response from you.
You sigh, "Who finally cracked and told you about our relationship. Namjoon? Taehyung?" you ask, ignoring his previous questions.
"Hoseok did, actually. He was so excited and bubbly, he accidentally blurted it out." Jin says.

"Well, did he tell you how long Jungkook and I have been together?" you ask. "... no..." Jin replies.
"Practically seven months." you say.
"WHAT?"

"Before you get upset! Think about it. In all this time, has the public found out about my relationship with Jungkook? Has your reputation been touched by it?" you ask. "Other than the incident with those stupid little skirts, no." Jin replies.
"That had nothing to do with our relationship—." Jungkook begins, Jin cuts him off. "I'm not talking to you. Anyways, in that case I guess you've already proven that your relationship is harmless. You have my blessings."
You chuckle, "Good. Thank you, Mr.Kim. Now excuse me while I go get ready for work." you say, handing the phone to Jungkook before carrying Yeontan over to the bedroom door. You place him down so he can roam around the rest of the house, outside of Jungkook's bedroom.

Someone pushes the door open just as you go to close it, "Good morning~" Jimin sings, carrying three mugs as he walks into Jungkook's bedroom. "One coffee for me, one for you, and one for you... who is he on the phone with?" Jimin asks you, pointing to Jungkook. "Jin." you answer. Jimin gasps, "Does this mean he finally knows about your relationship?! We can re-do that horrendous dinner we had together awhile ago!" Jimin suggests excitedly.
"No, let's go bigger than a dinner together. Let's go camping!" Hoseok says, giggling as he walks into the room. "How do you have so much energy at this hour?" you ask, your hand raising to cover a yawn.

Hoseok rubs his nape. "I actually didn't sleep all night." he smiles sheepishly. "Why?" Jimin frowns.
"I can't stop thinking about Nina's place next door, what if she actually rises above us." Hoseok says.

"Why do I hear these bitches talking about Nina and going camping?" Jin asks Jungkook over speakerphone.
"Nina moved into the spot next door to create a rival café against us." you sigh. An evil laugh erupts from the other end of the line, a humorous yet furious one. "She willingly chose to compete against us?? KIM's?!" Jin continues to laugh hysterically, leaving you all looking to each other with concerned and scared stares.

"Nina thinks she's funny, huh?" Jin's laughter fades. "She deserves to burn in hell. We need to strategize NOW." he says.
Hoseok looks up from his phone, "How about we talk about it over a campfire? I'm looking at these campsites and there are a lot of open spots since the weather just started getting better. I'll book us a couple spots for this weekend!"
"Sleeping and living in nature for a couple days? I'm loving the sound of this." Namjoon walks into the room, a genuine grin on his face. You chuckle, "I forgot you're a nature nerd." you say.
"Yes! Camping!" Taehyung cheers, walking into the room as well, holding Yeontan in one arm and wrapping the other around Jimin's shoulders.

"For rich people, you guys sure love the sound of camping." you laugh.
"It's nice to humble ourselves sometimes." Yoongi jokes with a wink, walking into the room. Jungkook's eyes widen at the sight of his room suddenly
filling with all of his friends.

"I'm totally down with camping, but on one condition." Jungkook raises a finger.
"What?" everyone asks in unison, except for Jin who lagged due to being over the phone, of course.
Jungkook looks to you with puppy dog eyes, "I'll only come camping if y/n wants to go camping." he smiles. All the men groan, rolling their eyes. "We're going to discuss business matters at camping. You have to be there, dumbass." Jin scolds.
Jungkook persistently eyes you, "Y/N?" he asks sweetly.

You grin, "Of course I'll come camping. I'm the queen of camping." you say, making all the men cheer. "Great. Book three sites that are next to each other, and call in more chefs to cover our shifts at the diner from Saturday morning to Monday night." Namjoon says to Hoseok, who's nodding as he scrolls through his phone to coordinate everything.

Realizing you've just agreed to go camping with seven grown men, you quickly become overwhelmed. Instinctively looking to Jungkook per usual when you're anxious; a sense of reassurance overcomes your senses after catching a glimpse of Jungkook's beautiful starry eyes slightly crinkling as he smiles at you. You sigh in relief. With him by your side, you  always feel comfortable and secure.