twelve. (m)

This Chapter Contains slightly Mature Material/ Sexual Activity such as Masturbation.
Please skip if you're uncomfortable.

-Chapter Twelve-

One Kiss turned into Two, and Two turned into many more once they'd finally got into Taehyung's Car after a long day. "Koo," The elder mumbled against the younger boy's lips, softly nibbling them as he spoke. "I Need to drive."

Jungkook pouted at this, slowly leaning back from the older's lips as he leaned into the Passenger seat, making sure to buckle himself up. A thin strand of mixed saliva connected their swollen and slightly bruised lips, and He swatted it away with crimson cheeks, Crossing his arms as Taehyung started the Car's engine.

"Look at Baby Koo all Pouty." Taehyung chuckled, placing his hand on the younger's thigh as he began to reverse out of the private Parking lot. "I'm Sure You can wait Ten Minutes until We get to your House, Hm?"

Jungkook gulped at the lightly detectable teasing wavering in the elder's voice. He looked down at Taehyung's right hand that warmed his thigh and felt his insides feel all tingly and warm.

He had to admit, Taehyung did have some pretty hands. His fingers were long and slender, not too thin and not too thick, and decorated with multiple rings that weren't too big or bulky.

They were thin and Silver, a perfect contrast to the softly Tanned skin. The back of his hand, were many Veins that lead up his arm declaratively. He looked at his own hand and pouted, grabbing Taehyung's hand in between his own smaller Ones as he played with his long fingers, tugging them gently before linking them with his Own.

Feeling Soft fingers tug on his hand, Taehyung's eyes flickered to the boy beside him, and his lips twitched up a little before he regained his focus on the road. Everything Jungkook did was so effortlessly adorable. It was like the Doe-eyed Baby didn't even know how soft his little pout made the usually cold-faced Ravenette.

"S-So When I Go to your house, Can I Meet Tannie?"

Taehyung hummed in response, linking their fingers together tighter before changing gear, using both of their hands to change it, before leaving them resting on the Gear Stick. "Silly Boy. I already said you could, didn't I? I haven't forgotten."

Jungkook nodded happily, eyes lighting up as a bright smile danced its way onto his swollen red lips. It was now starting to dew into Evening, and After a long day Of work and Jungkook's blissful company, Taehyung was now driving the bunny boy home.

Suddenly, Jungkook's happy expression faded, his cheeks suddenly burning red as he stared Wide-Eyed at his lap.

Taehyung noticed the change in atmosphere, and pulled up in the younger's driveway before turning to face him. "Koo?" He asked. Cupping the boy's Cheeks with a concerned expression, his brows furrowed. "What's wrong?"

"I-I completely Forgot about my Stream!" Jungkook gasped, nervously meeting The Man's concerned eyes, that were darker then his own. "I only have an hour until I Go Live!"

Taehyung bit the inside of his cheek, pressing his finger against the younger's lips to shush him. "Calm down, Koo. You'll be Fine." He pressed a kiss to the Sub's pout, his lips twitching into a smirk As The pout slowly melted away. "So,..What are you doing today, Hm? Care to share?"