Wait What

(Song name: Departure, From episode 2)

Your Pov

"Larry i don't know what to do.." I grabbed the gun and reloaded it. "I don't know either dude..I haven't seen Sal in the other world" Larry stood there with his hands in his pockets.

"I'll figure something out" I dangled my legs off the treehouse entrance and jumped down. My head tilted up and Larry looked down at me.

He gave me a small smile, "Y/n..There's a way to bring him back you know.." My eyes lit up. "How?!" He laughed at my excitement.

"Haha well Rosenberg told me and it went something like, find stuff of you and the other person that you too both loved and remind of each other, it gotta be recently or something she never told me what was the limit"-Larry

"Then after what?"-Me
"You uhhhhh I believe bring it to the grave and put the stuff down in front of their tombstone and play a song or something that they like I don't know"-Larry

I thought for a moment, "I think I know where to get the stuff at and I'm going to bring you back" I started to run, "I don't know dude! It's probably late for me!" Larry yelled and i continued to run until I saw Sal's, Todd's and Neils place.

I unlocked the door since I didn't have the key, Ash, Maple, Neil, and Travis were chatting there at the living room and their eyes stared at me.

I shoved the gun in my pocket, "Y/N!" everyone ran towards me and gave me a big hug. "It's me" I let out a laugh.

Ash eyes got worried, "And Sal is...". I just went silent and she got the hint. Everyone got upset as well.

"What were you guys talking about before i came in"-Me
"The cult is back and we were planning on how to stop it"-Ash
"We only have C4 but I don't know if that will work"-Neil
"I don't know..my dad is pretty powerful"-Travis

I stood there staring off to space. I snapped back into reality, "I can stop it". "That's great! Since I know what you can do!" Ash smiled.

"like what?" Maple asked and the others wanted to know too. "She has powers" they looked shocked.

"Going back into topic...when does the cult take over?" I asked and Maple spoke up. "Like about a week or for a few days now I believe" "Well you guys continue planning for now because I need to do something" I ran towards Sal's room.

"Okay!" Neil yelled. My eyes examined the room and saw Gizmo laying on Sal's bed. My mouth formed into a frown and pat his head.

"I miss him too buddy" A tear left my eye. I looked at his nightstand to see his phone there.

A picture of Sal and I smiling together before I left to go to California. Next to it was medications for anxiety, depression, and migraines.

I grabbed the photo and his guitar.

I hurried out and the others looked at me. "Text or call me when you need me" I said and ran outside.

•Addisons Apartment•

Pressing the button for the basement made me feel nervous. Speed walking towards Larry's room.

It looks like he was packing up. I saw a recording of sanity falls and grabbed it as well.

Entering the elevator I had a feeling going to my room.

floor 4, 404

I opened the door and smelled blood and saw a sketch of where my mom died at.

Out of nowhere I started to cry, "I'm sorry mom..there was no other way.." I mumbled and headed towards my room.

Surprisingly my stuff is still here, I picked out an outfit since I was still wearing the prison jumpsuit.

I walked out into the living room and looked towards the wall, a picture of younger me and my mom smiling.

Reaching for it and heading out towards the lobby i felt a cold breeze past me. It felt so alone and cold.

3rd Pov

Y/n arrived at the cemetery, all the names that were murdered by Sal showed up.

Larry Johnson
Alana L/n
Sal Fisher

She walked towards her moms tombstone first and placed down a picture of them smiling.

"I love you mom" She forced herself to smile but that only led her to cry.

She wiped her tears and went over to Sal's grave.

"Alright alright..so Larry said to play something that he likes" Y/n set down the photo and played memories and dreams with Sal's guitar.

Then suddenly there's a lightning that crashed down right beside her.

Everything around her went black.

Your pov

My eyes slowly opened, "Doctors! She's awake!" A lady's voice yelled and it took awhile for me to adjust my eyes.

"My beautiful Y/n! I'm glad you're awake" I saw my mom holding my hand with tears in her eyes.

"Mom..?" my voice was raspy. "Yes yes It's me, Larry has been waiting for you" Then a brown haired boy entered the room. "Y/n!" "Larry?" I tried my best to smile at him.

"What happened?" I asked, "dude you have been in a coma for like 11 years! I have been visiting you!" My eyes widened.

"wait what? how old am i?" "You're 15 dude" Larry said.