Chapter 32

No one's pov

"Maybe if we spend some time together, you could like me back. Please don't play hard to get.", With this, she held him by her collars and pulled him nearer to kiss him.

Before he could push her and make distance between themselves, he heard the door opening. He turned towards it to see Misoo standing on the door.

Misoo saw his hands on Hwasa's waist while her hands were on his shoulders and their faces were just an inch apart.

Her face was expressionless but she soon said. "I'm sorry, I was asked to do both of yours makeup, I didn't know you were practicing till now. I'll will come after sometime."

With this she was going to leave when Namjoon pushed Hwasa with a little more force than intended.

"Misso, wait. We have completed our rehearsals.", He looked at her. He was scared that she would have misunderstood what she saw. He couldn't imagine her sad and hurt because of him.

She came inside the studio with all her equipments. She gave a big smile to Hwasa.

"Ma'am I'm a big fan of yours. You have taught me how to be confident. Can I click a picture with you after this."

"Of course, I love to know that I have fans in here too."Hwasa smiled genuinely after meeting a fan.

Misoo went towards Namjoon first to do his makeup, while Hwasa sat a few chairs away surfing through her phone.

She gave a charming smile to Namjoon and greeted him a good morning. Namjoon was confused, why was she so cheerful, shouldn't she be angry on him to be so close to her, or even hurt.

"Misoo, I want to talk to you about it, please do not misunderstand. That last step was like that and after that-"

"Shh Namjoon, she is sitting near us. She'll hear us talking about it, we can talk about it later okay. Do not worry.", She said while patting his cheeks which she didn't think would be a bother because she was doing his makeup.

"Still Misoo, whatever you saw in here was not true. Maybe it looked like something else but it wasn't. ", He looked too vulnerable to make her understand his point of view.

"I know Namjoon, I trust you.", She smiled while completing his makeup.

He was numb to hear her being so mature about it. She didn't even doubt him even when she saw both of them stuck to each other and faces an inch apart.

She gave him a last smile and move towards Hwasa to do her makeup for the recording of their song.

"Ma'am can I start the make-up.", Misoo asked her.

"Yeah sure.", Hwasa looked at her for a few seconds and then smiled.

"Do you have any preferable style you want me to do, or I should do it of my own Ma'am?"

"No it's okay, I really don't have any preferences."

So Misoo started doing her makeup, according to the style the song was about. But in between Hwasa started speaking.

"Namjoon is really extra ordinary right."

Misoo got shocked by the sudden narration of her.

"Yeah ma'am he really is.", She spoke truthfully.

"I was always really fascinated by him. The way he performs, the way he speaks, the way he motivates. I didn't know when I developed a crush on him.", Misoo silently listened to her narration while doing her makeup.

" This whole while, I wanted him to look at me with a little fascination too, that would have made me feel excited that he may be thinking about pursuing a relationship too. But all this while, his eyes were only filled with respect for me. That made me feel nice too, knowing people like him exists till now, I still hoped to be the one to pursue him but now I could understand why he wasn't fazed by me.",she kept looking at Misoo while saying all of this.