(52) Marriage

Valentina's POV:

Today's the day my eldest brother gets married!

Everyone is excited obviously. All my brothers are running here and there checking all the arrangements and stuff.

Our extended family from Italy arrived two days ago for the first wedding in the family among kids. According to Grandpa it's been ages since a Costello got married...lol

It's safe to say that all the oldies including Dad went crazy when they came to know about Ales proposing Sav. They were beyond happy and excited.

Many people are invited today remembering Ales is the Don of the strongest mafia. Close friends and businessmen are also here. My squad and Derek's family are here. Mr Perry flew from texas for this wedding.

The security and safety precautions is all handled by Leo and Antonio. They're best at it and they insisted to take care of everything themselves as they didn't want anything to go wrong in their brother's wedding.

Ben, Elijah, Enzo and Rafael are mostly taking care of the wedding arrangements. The twins are handling the food court. Matteo..well he's been ordered not to do anything because that is safe for everyone.

Me?

Well Claire and I are the fashion police. We've arranged everyone's dresses and suits. We're making sure everyone wears it as well.

Now..it's time for the wedding.

We all gather around at the venue.
They entire place is heavily guarded and beautifully decorated with the utmost hardwork. My brothers have done a wonderful job.

A magnificent aisle was created, sided with beautiful flowers attached within equal distance. Chairs were arranged on both sides of the aisle, also decorated with flowers.

"Damn", Matteo whispered in awe looking at the place.

"Wow", I mutter admiring everything.

"I know right", Elijah grins excitedly

"You guys have done a crazy good job", Emilio smiled

"Exactly this is very beautiful..I wouldn't mind marrying today", Angelo chuckled looking at the decor.

We all chuckled.

"Thanks guys. We take pride in our work", Enzo puffed his chest.

We all laugh and nod.

"Val you look really pretty", Leo walks to me smiling.

"Yeah she looks like a princess", Antonio grinned and kissed my head.

"Thanks guys", I smile blushing.

"To me she looks like a girl for a change", Damon snickers.

"I know right. She actually looks so good, cute and gentle.. opposite of what she is", Lucas laughed.

"That is true. She almost looks harmless in this attire", Deigo smirked teasingly

I glare at them for making fun of me. All my older brothers were stifling their laughs.

"Aww look at that failed attempt of a glare", Xander awed smirking at me.

"Now you look even more cute bambina", Xavier cooed.

"My little sister is getting angry at us huh? Aww", Marcus pulled my cheeks speaking in a baby voice.

Everyone started laughing now.

I gave them a tight smile and punch Marcus in the stomach.

"Ouch!", Marcus winced and backed off immediately.