Chapter Fourteen : Night-time Stars

Y/n's POV:

"Uh...anyway, I think it's time we introduced ourselves. My name's Josh and this is Lucas, Tom, Ben and Dylan." Josh introduced himself as the others trailing behind him.

He himself had sandy blonde hair and muted green eyes, Lucas had piercing grey ones and curly dark brown hair. Ben stood out the most with his wavy, deep red - brown hair and hazel eyes whereas Dylan had straight, jet black hair and eyes.

"It's nice to meet you guys. I hope you don't mind me staying here." I said awkwardly.

"Oh no, not at all. Even Percy stemmed pretty happy- " Dylan started but was cut off half way by Lucas elbowing him in the ribs.

"Ow! What was that for?" He cried and only received a death glare by the group in response.

"What he was trying to say was that Percy doesn't mind you stay here and neither do we." He answered for him.

I raised an eyebrow at them questioningly but shrugged it off. "Yeah uh... thanks anyway but I've got to go get the rest of my stuff." I stood up out of bed.

"Ok, bye!" They chorused.

I walked out of the door to the Slytherin dormatries and the second I stepped in, all eyes where on me once again. Wispers where eccoed across the room and eyes moved from conversations between friends to me.

Ordinarily, I would have just ignored them like usual but I simply had had enough. "Oh come on you're acting like it's your first time meeting me." I rolled my eyes and shoved past them.

When I entered my old room, I didn't bother to greet the girls and instead just walked over to my bed and stuffed all my belongings in my bag.

"Are you... leaving?" The smallest girl asked me rather shyly.

"Yes. You've finally managed to get me to leave after years of horrible comments. Congratulations!" I said sarcastically and shot them a deadly look. Oh if looks could only kill.

They all just kind of stood there and didn't say anything about my sudden outburst but I didn't stay for another second to see if they did. I forcefully pushed past them with my stuff and Y/o/n in hand, stomping down the steps angrily.

The same girl followed my down and gently grabbed my wrist to stop me from leaving. "I'm sorry." She wispered before slowly, almost reluctantly, letting go of my wrist.

"It's too late for that now." I said blandly, keeping my back to her as I spoke and walked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked back to my room and threw my stuff next to my bed and jumped onto my bed, burying my head into the pillow and letting out a muffled scream.

"Y/n is everything alright?" One of the boys spoke but I wasn't able to tell who.

I stood up rather suddenly and said, "No I'm not ok. My old dorm-mates treated me horribly and bullied me relentlessly for years and the second I leave for good? That's when they decide to apologize! They put me through hell and back and so did everyone else. They didn't even have to basic human decency to apologize before it was too late! They just stood there and did nothing and if you ask me, that's even worse! So yeah I'm fine!"

Percy ran over and hugged me tightly while I cried into his chest. All my frustration had built back up again after I saw them. I never wanted to ever be reminded of that place ever again. Ever! I hated it there for so long and the only things keeping me from drowning was Aria and now she was gone too for Merlin knows how long.

Of course, Vera, George, Lee and Fred where there for me too but I never had that type of closeness with them. It was different with her. She was only only other person I felt completely safe and comfortable with.

And now, when I needed her the most, she was gone whether she wanted to or not.

A/n:

Word count: 709

Don't be a shy reader, leave a comment they always make my day better! <3

Love you lots xx