♪ 𝟗 ♪

𝐼 𝑊𝐴𝐾𝐸 𝑈𝑃  𝑇𝑂 𝐹𝐼𝑁𝐷 ( 𝑌/𝑁),

𝐼 𝑊𝐴𝐾𝐸 𝑈𝑃 𝑇𝑂 𝐹𝐼𝑁𝐷 ( 𝑌/𝑁),

Completely out cold and curled up on her bean bag on the other side of the room with a small blanket. It's almost 7 in the morning so I should leave now, if I don't want to get caught.

As I was about to leave my conscious gets the best of me and I turn back to pick up (Y/n). I gently lift her up, careful not to wake her, and carry her to her bed. She moves around a little and mumbles a bit in her sleep, before she becomes comfortable and stops moving.

She's cute... GOD FUCKING DAMNIT NO. I sound like Dunce Face when he obsesses over every girl he ever sees. She's not like every girl though... she has horns and a tail.

Well, I find it fun that I can't read her in comparison to everyone else. It's impossible since she hides her true personality and expressions with her disguise at school, and when alone with me, she says nonsense half the time. Most girls are so easy to read, same with guys.

Sometimes, I find myself wanting to grab her hand or some dumb shit like that. I get nervous when she's not around and I don't even get these simple feelings.

I sigh and turn to the sliding glass, I peek out to see if anyone is there and I don't see anyone, so I jump over to Mina's balcony and climb down as fast as possible. I head back around, and climb up my rope to my dorm room... that's one way to fucking exercise I guess.

( 𝑌/𝑁) 𝑃 𝑂𝑉

I wake up and I realize I'm in my bed... I thought I fell asleep on the bean bag chair... weird. Wait why did I sleep in my chair even? I have a bed for a reason.

My dad's guitar is out of my closet... that's weird I usually keep it stored just to be safe. OH MY FUCKING GOD. HE DID NOT.

KATSUKI FUCKING BAKUGO DID NOT SNEAK INTO MY DORM ROOM AT 3 AM AND SLEEP IN MY BED. THIS IS FUCKING INSANE. Wait how the fuck did he get out? How did he get up? I am so lost.

I'm hoping he didn't get caught heading back to his dorm. I'm seriously praying.

Oh god, I was a fucking mess last night... I even told him about my dad. Well not everything about my dad, but still. It's the anniversary of his passing soon, and I think I just got too emotional thinking about the fact that I was doing the same thing my dad did to me, to Bakugo.