23. whats on your mind

Y/N Pov.:

Everything what seemed so beautiful faded really fast. Not that our love faded away, i think that could never happen. More like our happiness, because we knew that we aren't together soon. More like tomorrow. He's leaving tomorrow and then we won't see each other for nearly 2 month.

Right now we were laying in bed, cuddling for the last time for the next months.

"You exited for germany ?" i asked. My head laid on his chest and his hands played with my hair.

"Yeah, i can't wait to be in berlin again. I just wished you could come with me and my family." he said.

"I would love to come with you but you know-"

"You have your own job, i know. You will be in LA and i'm in germany." he said.

"I wished we would film in germany. I was never there and i was already in LA." i said.

"But you can film with Chris." he said. I shot up and looked at him.

"You can film with Mark." i said.

"You like Mark ?" he asked amused.

"Like ? If i could have a sugar daddy than i would choose him. Did you look at him ?" i said and we both laughed.

"Now i'm happy that you can't come to germany with me." he said laughed. I laid down on his chest again but looked up to him.

"Don't worry, you will always be my number one." i said and kissed him. "But if Mark would come to me, i wouldn't say no."

He hit me with a pillow. "I will make sure that you never meet him."

"It was a joke !" i said laughing belfre we went on our start position, with me on his chest and him playing with my hair. The room went quiet for a while until i spoke up again. "Whats on your mind ?"

"Mh ?" he asked.

"What are you thinking about right now ?" i asked again.

"How much everything changed." he said still playing with my hair.

"What changed ?" i asked.

"I changed." he said. "I mean i feel way happier when i'm with you."

I looked up at him and he looked already at me. "Tell me more."

"At first i thought i just need to surprise a fan that is also an actress, when the Russos told me about you. I was like 'okay, you do this and then you will never see her again'." i chuckled a little. "When i saw you i was like 'damn is she beautiful' but still didn't thought anything more. Than you said all the kind things to me and i knew you are also a very kind person."

"But why did you change ?" i asked.

"I didn't knew i needed a person, or girlfriend, in my life. But when we spent more time together, i realised that i need you in my life. I always thought i was a very independent person but i can't imagine to live without you anymore. And i hate me for that." we both laughed. "Not that i hate that i love you. More like that i depend on you. But not- "

"I know what you mean, Tom." i said.

"Good." he breath out and i chuckled at his silliness.

"And i feel the same way. I mean i would have never imagined that i could fall for someone so hard like i fell for you. And i hate it because you could littler distroy me any second." i said.

"But i won't." he said.

"I know." i said. "It's just scary for me to have a person that has so much control over me. Even tho you don't even control me one bit. I mean you don't push me to do anything i don't want."

"I would never." he said.

"I know." i said and than the room went quiet again. Then suddenly he began to have a big adoring smile on his face. "What ?"

"Nothing." he said and put a piece of hair out my face.

"You smile like a little kid. Why ?" i asked again.

"Just happy." he said. "To be here with you. To have you in my arms."

"Tomorrow not anymore." i said.

He groaned. "Y/N ! You destroyed the moment." Then we both began to laugh.

"I was just honest." i said and hide my face in his neck.

"You know that i love when you're honest with me and confident. But you still destroyed the very romantic moment." he said laughing.

"I'm sorry." i said still slightly laughing while i looked at him again.

"I think i can forgive you." he said and kissed my checke, nose and than my lips.

"Thank you for forgiving me, kind boy." i said.

"Man." he said.

"I don't care what you say." i said smiling.

"Sometimes i can't stand you." he said.

"2 minutes ago you said you could never live without me." i said.

"That's true. I can't. But still." he said.

"Sometimes you are a very confusing person." i said.

"That's what she said." he said and we both laughed again.

"What time is it anyway ?" i asked. He rolled over, grabbed his phone and rolled back again.

"11:46 pm." he said.

"Pretty late, don't you think ?" i said any yawned.

"Not for me. Sometimes i needed to wait until 1 am to talk to a specific person." he said. Then i just realised something.

"We will have 9 hour time difference when you're in germany and i'm in LA." i said.

"We can do that." he said.

"Can we ?" i asked.

"Yeah, when you wake up i will probably be finished with filming." he said.

"This is going to be interesting." i said.

"We will see when it's time for it. For now we are going to sleep." he said and laid down more comfortable. He pulled me back on his chest. "Good night princess."

"Night, Tommy." i said and the room went quiet. "Tommy ?"

"Mh ?" he asked.

"Can you tell Mark that i said 'hi'" ?" i asked.

"You better sleep now and pretend that you only talked in your sleep." he mumbled.

"Okay." i said and tried not to laugh.