THIRTY TWO

THIRTY TWO:  THRONE AND ARCHERY

The security soldiers of the great throne hall smiled, they smiled when they saw the throne of Luna was no longer empty. There sit the beautiful Omega beside his Alpha, the King and their savior. They look great together, they looks like they belong there as the royals. It was like they are meant to be the King and Luna.

"I will be honest with you" Harry paused and gulped nervously "This is scary"

"You haven't saw the whole scare, love. You have to stay like a stone when a poor family cries in front of you and they might not be from our kingdom which gives us many difficulties to trust them"

"I should just stay in our room" Harry said shaking his legs nervously.

Louis chuckled at his adorable Omega. The King and to be Luna of the Kingdom are sitting on their throne. The King is in his long red royal mantle  with the elegant crown on top of his head just made for him, his Luna beside him was wearing long white silk robes over his usual lace shirts and thick trousers. The Luna was given a royal coronet made by gold and platinum which Harry loved a lot. The poor boy startled when the castle members and the soldiers bowed at them in unison, he don't think he will ever get used with this.

"Put your arms over the arm rest and feel it" Louis calmly said

"Feel what?" Harry asked murmuring

"The power, darling. Thousands of wolves wants this, trying their best but only two of us can have it" Louis said to his Omega who was staring at him.

"Louis?" Louis hummed at Omega "Do you think I can be a good Luna?"

"Do you?"

"I don't"

"Then you cannot"

Harry stared at his Alpha for a while and sighed tiredly.

"What exactly does a Luna do?" Harry asked trying to get comfortable on his new "chair".

"Everything what the King do except for fighting and in the dungeon punishment, Luna can also join if he wants. We are equal in power" Louis said smiling at his mate.

"I am good at writing letters... I am only good at that" Harry wanted to complain and whine but he doesn't want the soldiers to hear him.

"we will see, love. Just be calm" Louis smiled looking forward at the hall.

Luckily no people came today for complaint or any requests. Harry was sitting beside Louis the whole time and he soon gets comfortable. Zayn has a big part in the throne room, he have to collect informations and details from the citizens and have to present it to the King. Harry knows about things working in the throne but watching it in real life is more understandable.