Chapter Four

Trip Down The Memory Lane to when food was snatched out of my hand during lunch.

My precious cheese sandwich.

You don't deserve to eat it. You're fat.

I mentally groaned knowing who exactly took it away.

"Paxton, how away," I said laying my head on the table.

"But it's so fun annoying you, love" He replied with his mouth full of my food.

Paxton was one of my worst nightmares. He was the one who pushed me when I first entered the school. He's been Levi's best friend since then.

"Paxton, please," I said lifting my head and looking at his face as he took another bite.

"Begging already, are we now?" He smirked. I picked my bag up and walked out the cafeteria without a word.

I was already having a bad day. Earlier, Paxton had threw papers at me non stop, which was very annoying in class.

The moment I had enough of it and threw one at him, he raised his hand and complained to the teacher about me.

The lesson after that he kept on kicking the back of my chair. The sad thing about this school is that each student gets a seating plan which is done alphabetically.

In each class I have to sit in the third row second line. After me were three other people with the surname starting with 'G'. Then behind me came Paxton with the surname of Hale.

So in every single class I had to sit in front of Paxton. All except Biology and social studies.

The funny thing was, it was either Paxton, Paxton and Levi, Levi, Levi and Olivia in all of my classes.

I never got to be with Olivia alone, that was only during lunch. But lately she had been spending her time with Levi.

Paxton's muffled calls followed me out of the cafeteria and into the empty lockers.

I was pulled from the back of the bag and turned around. Paxton stood there with a evil smirk on his face.

I sucked my breath in and slowly walked backwards. Paxton followed, closing the gap between us.

He slammed me on the locker and blocked the right side with his arm. Just as I was about to leave from the left, he blocked it out.

I could've gone under the arms if Paxton hadn't brought his face near mine. He kept on staring at my lips.

Paxton was about to kiss me without my consent. He was 18, and I was 15. We had a 3 year age difference.

This was not happening to me. With all my night, I kicked on the place where he sun doesn't shine and pushes him.

Paxton well on the floor with a groan. I made a run for it. Not being a fast runner, hurtinf him was definitely an advantage for me.

"You bitch!" He yelled after me the moment he recovered. I didn't know where to go. Was I to look for a teacher, or run out the door?

Either way, I didn't have to choose because he had caught me. The cafeteria was long gone.

I was near the entrance. Paxton dragged me into the room near us.

He didn't hesitate to give a punch in my right eye. My eyes began to water, but Paxton immediately banged my head on one of the tables making me shout in pain.

My vision way blurry, everying was moving. I collapsed to the ground as I hear a zipper.

My heart began beating faster than it already was. There was a moment of silence before his hand grabbed my arm and turned me around.