Chapter 34

How're y'all?

...let's just continue with this fight...

Chapter Start

3rd pov:

The battle was going on for quite a while now.Toman has a huge disadvantage in numbers, with Toman's 150 versus Valhalla's 300. The Valhalla's are also older and stronger compared to Toman.

At this point, only the captains on Toman can handle Valhalla with the guys below them are slowly being brought down.

"Waaggghh! Stop! I can't take it anymore!" A fallen Toman member said, to his luck earned him a disapproval and disappointed look from y/n as she muttered, "Clearly those guys doesn't take my words to heart, huh.", while crossing her arms.

The guy who shouted was saved by Draken as he said, "Get a hold of yourself. You can't win if you start panicking! Did you not remember what y/n-chan said?!"

"... Wish I could do a d*mn thing about it! But we're not strong... like you and Mikey are." The guy argued. Then he cried as he said, "... I'm sorry..."

"Yare yare. It looks like they haven't found their resolve yet huh." Y/n said to herself as she watch the guys from Toman losing their morale.

"Hey!!" Y/n shouted, with her hands cupped around her mouth. "Are guys just gonna whine like a f*ckin' loser?! Gosh, you guys are pathetic!"

Then she continued while pointing her index finger towards Takemichy saying, "At this point, Takemitchy's better than y'all!"

"RAAAGH!" Takemichi shouted as he spins his arm around him, clearly not hitting anyone. "Come and get me, *ssholes!!"

"...Takemitchi?!" Draken said in surprise.

"No way in hell you're taking me down. I'm gonna finish this fight, you'll see... I'm gonna kick... All your *sses!" Takemichi shouted before he sway backwards as Mitsuya grabs him.

If hearing y/n's yell earlier was the start, then Takemichi's action and determination was the final push for the other Toman to realize their pathetic self earlier and it also boost their morale once again.

"Let's show 'em what Toman's really made off!!" They shouted getting ready to fight again.

Draken was stunned as he watch the guys cheer. "Draken, they're fine now." Mitsuya said.

Draken then stretch his legs as he said, "Looks like they didn't need protecting after all. Time to go on the offensive."

Y/n smiled seeing them going serious. "Finally, I could watch some good fight." Then, she suddenly grab her head as she whined, "gaahh, I wanna join in too."

"Let's go, Hanma." Draken said.

"We're not gonna hold Draken back anymore!" Someone shouted which earned a "Yeah!" From everyone.

"Look at that, Takemitchy." Mitsuya started as they look at everyone charge towards Valhalla with new found will.

"We've got the advantage now." Mitsuya continued.

"Huh? Why?" Takemichi ask confuse.

"You've brought back their will to fight. Now Draken's free to do what he gotta do." Mitsuya finished.

"Outta my way!" Draken shouted as he charge towards Valhalla.

Draken instantly brought down tens of Valhalla members as more and more Valhalla surrounds him.