Chapter 54

quick note. if these chapters seem short and/or underwhelming, please bare with me. i have about 3 weeks of school left and i'm being pressured like a bitch. it's hard to balance both school work and daily uploads but i'll try my best for you guys :) they also might come later in the day rather than early in the morning. bare with me.

thank you for 666 reads ;) lmao i'm joking. please don't hate me... but thank you <3

enjoy :)

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

you open your eyes but immediately shut them at the amount of brightness in your room. you yawn as you wake up, rubbing your eyes and stretching your back. as you're turned, your gaze makes its way to your charging phone that sits nicely on your nightstand. you pick it up, unplugging it and turning it on.

2:10 pm

'that should be enough time.' you think as you throw your blanket off of your legs. you get up and hum a tune as you make your way to your bathroom.

you look at yourself in the mirror and study every single part of your face. you yawn again as you grab your toothbrush and toothpaste, turning on the water and starting your morning routine.

you lock your door as you start to strip. you look at your exposed body in the mirror and your eyes trail to the faded scars that litter your body.

'probably from the accident i have no memory of.' you think as you grab a towel and step into the shower. you sigh in content as the warm water hits your body. you continue to hum a tune as you clean yourself.

                                    ꧁꧂

you look at your fully clothed figure in the mirror and turn yourself to try and get a full 360 of your outfit.

"good enough." you say out loud as you grab a pair of shoes. your white ones are still covered in blood so it's a different pair for today.

you slip them on and look in the mirror again. you make your way to your vanity and open the drawers, scanning the contents for a small container. once you find it, you unscrew the caps and take off your glasses.

once you get your contacts on with ease, you look up in the mirror and let your hair loose. you play with it for a moment, trying to figure out what's the best look that'll go with your outfit.

you decide to leave it down for once, taking the girls' advice. speaking of them, you would've told them about your day with midoriya but one, they would probably get the wrong idea now that they know your feelings and two, you don't want six people trampling your front yard and bombarding you with several outfits and shoes.

so you've kept this to yourself. you push in your chair as you put on light mascara. nothing wrong with wanting to look your best.

definitely for you.

and not for someone special...

finally, you put on earrings and walk to the mirror. you smile as you turn to get different angles of yourself. you smile, you look better than you do most days. you grab any necessities before unlocking the door and walking out your room. you check the time on your phone 3:45 pm.

as you're about to walk down the stairs, you hear different voices. you stay silent as you try and eavesdrop.

"dormitories?"

"that's right. we think they'd be best to ensure our students safety."

"your daughter is wanted by the villains. keeping her close to us will keep her safe."