No Kiss (D.D)

I decided to not give Daniela any kisses. I love her so much and she loves to kiss me but I want to try this.
I came home (the castle) from hunting. I opened the huge doors and Daniela was already waiting me.

"Hey love" Daniela said and kissed me.
"Hey babe" I said and didn't give a kiss back.

I walked towards the stairs until Daniela stopped me. She kissed me again but I didn't kiss her back.

"Babe, you just kissed me, why again?" I said and started walking to the upstairs.
Daniela stopped me in the middle of the stairs.
"Hey, kiss me!" She said and kissed me.
"I'm tired, can I please go to our room?" I asked and still didn't kiss her.
"Fine. Don't kiss me then" She said and flew away.

I felt bad. I walked to our room and Daniela wasn't there. I put my jacket on the stand and layed on the bed. I was hoping Daniela would come to me.
I waited hours. She still hasn't come here. I decided to go look for her. I looked everywhere and didn't find her.

"Daniela? Please come back!" I yelled.
She didn't show up.
"Please babe! Come back! I'll kiss you" I yelled more.
"Promise, that you will kiss me?" She said.
I didn't see her anywhere, I just heard her voice.
"Yes, I promise" I said.

Daniela spawned in front of me. She grabbed my waist and kissed me. I kissed her back passionately.

"I'm sorry babe, it was just a joke" I said.
"It's okay. Just don't do it again" Daniela said and giggled.
"I love you" I said and kissed her softly.
"I love you too, my lover" She said and smirked.

This is so short, sorry :/ Hope you guys liked it.
Have a great day !