Chapter 33

A super long chapter ahead guys . Do enjoy and let me know how it was . Do appreciate you author's hardwork !!

Target 110 votes as you guys don't vote more than that to make your author happy 😔😔

Chapter dedicated to Vandieeg for supporting me always with your lovely comments and love .

Third person pov

Keerti eyes widened when she realized where they actually came . She was so shock and surprise looking at the city in front of her . She have seen this city  in travel shows and movies  but never thought she would come here . She couldn't believe until she saw the most beautiful thing that makes this city famous . That makes people crazy and bring them from every corner of the world just for its one look . She always wanted to come here when she look at books and movies but never thought she will be coming here her date .

They were at the city of love , the historical city which is famous for its innumerable magnificient Mughal era architectures and where the world famous symbol of love, the world most exquisite testimony to undying love i.e Taj mahal is located . She couldn't believe she was in here .

The city of love ..Agra

She came out of her thoughts when she felt a tap on her shoulder . Turning she looked at naksh who was looking at her with confused face holding out his hand .

"What happened you don't want to come out " Naksh said holding out her hand that when keerti realized they have already landed and everyone is waiting for her to step . In her excitement and thought she forget when they landed . Embarrassed she ducked down her head and holding her handbag , she step of the chopper holding his hand . The guards were already surrounding them and car was waiting for them .

"Welcome sir , Mam. I am Rahil your tour guide " A man probably in his late twenties greeted them and while keerti smiled and nodded . Soon they were seated in the car with the guards following them .

"So liked the place "Naksh asked looking at her who was smiling and looking out when they entered the main city . Her hand was still entwined with his and neither both of them tired to leave it . It was like they were comfortable and having peace holding each other hand .

" Yes I still can't believe we are here but why this much expense we could have roam in Mumbai too" Keerti said voicing out her thought that were bugging in her mind since last few minutes since they came here .

" I always wanted to explore this city and see the beauty and symbol of love and happiness here but never got a chance or you can say never got a better companion , and its our first date together so to make it memorable I brought you here . " naksh said with a small smile while keerti smiled and nodded .

Since he was 11 years old he always used to say his grandfather that he would go to Taj mahal with his wife he look at the pictures of his grandparents visit there . He never got a chance with Ahana the story was entirely different and when he thought of the date he just wanted it to be memorable. It was his first actual date afterall with her and he wanted it to remember for the rest of their life .

Soon they reached the hotel the oberoi amarvillas which was located at the just few meters away from the Taj mahal and was one of most beautiful hotel with Mughal palace designs , with fountains terrace lawns , reflection pools and pavilions .

" Lets freshnup and then we will roam around the city " Naksh said and they both entered the hotel where the hotel staff greeted them warmly and showed them there rooms . After getting fresh and having a little bit off snacks they were on the way of to explore the historic city .