xv. pool

"I AM H E R E!"

"you're late y/n."

you scratched the nape of your neck, chuckling nervously. "i woke up late?"

kyoka sighed, her palm smacking her forehead. momo placed a hand on her shoulder, reassuringly. "as long as your here now it doesn't matter."

"hell yeah," you stated, giving then all finger guns. an assortment of laughs and chuckles filled the air causing you to smile as well.

"has everyone already changed yet?" you asked, glancing at everyone.

"ah yea we have already, kero." tsu answered. "the changing rooms are just over that way." she pointed, over to a hallway,

"thanks tsu! i'll be right back," you announced, heading to the hallway.

you entered the changing room, finding an unused locker and placing all of your belongings inside. removing your clothes, you quickly changed into the bathing suit you were handed from the school.

you found a mirror and stared at yourself for a bit. "damn,, for some lousy school swim suits they really make my ass pop," you smirked.

quickly smacking your own ass, you walk out of the changing room and met up with all the others. "alright gals, whats the plan."

"okay okay, so the rest should be here any minute. basically denki and mineta will expect to see us in our normal bathing suits, but surprise! school bathing suits baby," mina explained, her smirk becoming more and more vile.

"ok but not gonna lie, these bathing suits make my ass pop," you declared, doing an fboy face

"y/n wha-"

"this school really likes to spend their money when it comes to their students appearance." kyoka sighed, already wanting to go home.

"i hate it here."

"awwww love you too!!!"

"HEYYYYYY LADIESSSSSS AND Y/NNNNN!" an obnoxious voice shouts, making the females and you turn your heads. "wait whAT-"

you smirked, crossing your arms in triumph. "kyoka, your ideas are amazing."

"oh, uh.. thanks-," she stumbled, fidgeting with her ear jacks.

"wait where are your bathing suits??" denki asked, struck that his plan was foiled again.

"we're wearing bathing suits, kero." tsu stated. "just not the kind you like."

you snorted, quickly covering your mouth to refrain from making anymore absurd noises. "please tsu-."

"kero?"

denki's mouth was wide open, causing kyoka to quickly cover her mouth as well. you and her briefly make eye-contact, both of you erupting into fits of laughter.

"pLEASE-"

"t-the look on your face-!"

the fits of laughter only got louder, causing the other girls to laugh alongside you both. denki glared at you guys, a pout forming onto his lips. "you guys are mean."