His little ancestors were spoiled: chapter 1

Chapter 1 That Man Will Go Crazy

  —— "Even if I, Zhao Wanyi is lonely in my life, struck to death by lightning, jumped from here and fell to death, I will never marry him!"

A car was speeding down the highway, heading towards the port.

The girl leaning in the back seat immediately opened her eyes as the words previously spoken echoed in her head.

   "His...it hurts!"

  The girl was very beautiful, her skin is fair and tender, and after opening her eyes, the lovely eyes are even more pretty and moving.

   "Miss, your leg hurts please don't move it anymore." A familiar voice came to her ears.Zhao Wanyi was taken aback, and she turned to look at Gu Jiu, who stood beside her, in disbelief.

"This is..." Is she really alive? The fact that she can still feel pain indicates that she is still alive. She stared at Gu Jiu, puzzled, and then remembered the leg pain.

  She moved her legs subconsciously. The long-lost feeling and pain shocked her whole body.

  Even her paralyzed legs... have feeling?

  This is so incredible. Not only did she survive the cruise ship crash, but she also regained control of her paralysed legs?

  Just as she was thinking about this weird scenario, Gu Jiu's voice rang in her ears again.  "Miss, don't be too nervous, when you get to M country, Ji Mushen will never find you."

The contry M... Zhao Wanyi was taken aback after hearing Gu Jiu's words. She thought this scene was becoming more and more familiar as she looked at the white wedding gown inside the car and on her body.

  This is exactly the scene when she escaped marriage when she was twenty.

  Since she is still alive, Ji Mushen must also be alive.

   Thinking of this, her heart suddenly became excited, and a strong surprise appeared in her heart!

 "No, stop quickly, stop!" she said nervously.

"I want to go back!"

  "Miss, are you crazy? We finally picked you up."

 Gu Jiu said with a surprised expression.

If you miss this chance, it will be gone forever. All would be over if she didn't flee quickly and fall into the claws of Ji Mushen!

  After being silent for a few seconds, Zhao Wanyi suddenly raised those beautiful red eyes and looked at Gu Jiu.

   "Gu Jiu, if you don't help me this time, I will die." She bit her lip, her face turned pale, and her eyes were full of firmness.

  She was right, if she really went abroad, that man would go crazy...

  He will completely lose his mind and take revenge on everyone like crazy...

  "Miss..." Gu Jiu's expression changed. He and Miss grew up together. For the first time, he saw her with such a firm gaze, who was arrogant and willful by nature, and she was in a trance...

  In the evening, several off-road vehicles were chasing fast in the direction of the dock on the highway.

The car headed by, a terrifying man with a cold face and a cold expression, was sitting in the back seat.

Sexy lips pressed tightly, and in the palm of his hand, he firmly held a pair of diamond rings, his eyes were extremely cold, as he stared at the front of the car.

The atmosphere inside the car is solemn and solemn.

This bad girl actually lied to him again, and once again threw him down!

It didnt take long for the car that was speeding, to reach all the way to the dock, and then slammed the breaks to a stop.

  At this time, there was nothing but a car parked on the pier.

  The ship is gone.

  They are still late...

  (End of this chapter)